Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Something you値l never forgive

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    I'll never forgive Methais for responding to a 3 year bump on a thread and making me check and see who he was mocking this time, and him having an actual valid complaint.
    THAT BUMP WAS ONLY A DAY OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111one
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

[Solhaven, Bayside Road]
    Bayside Road widens here, as throngs of people head southward into the North Market. More than a few are drawn by the mouthwatering aroma of fresh-baked goods wafting from the doorway of the half-timber building opposite the bridge. To the northwest, the Market Bridge spans the bay, heading towards Marshtown. You also see a stooped old woman and an old green oak barrel.
    Obvious paths: northeast, east, south, southwest, northwest
    >l woman
    The woman could be anyone's beloved grandmother. Her hair is a fine, snowy white, and her kindly face is lined with her many years of life. Although her back is bent she walks with a quiet pride, keeping her shawl close about her to ward off the chilly sea breezes.
    >ask woman for advice
    That's a woman. You have far too much time on your hands.
    >
    A stooped old woman makes her careful way east.
    >

Quote Originally Posted by Drendril View Post
    [Solhaven, Bayside Road]
    Bayside Road widens here, as throngs of people head southward into the North Market. More than a few are drawn by the mouthwatering aroma of fresh-baked goods wafting from the doorway of the half-timber building opposite the bridge. To the northwest, the Market Bridge spans the bay, heading towards Marshtown. You also see a stooped old woman and an old green oak barrel.
    Obvious paths: northeast, east, south, southwest, northwest
    >l woman
    The woman could be anyone's beloved grandmother. Her hair is a fine, snowy white, and her kindly face is lined with her many years of life. Although her back is bent she walks with a quiet pride, keeping her shawl close about her to ward off the chilly sea breezes.
    >ask woman for advice
    That's a woman. You have far too much time on your hands.
    >
    A stooped old woman makes her careful way east.
    >
    Working as intended.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible