Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Gemstone IV analysis (RM biased)

customer experience unchanged in the bowl

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    It is truly wild how quickly everyone would run for the exits if Lich ever vanished. Except for a few select luddites, the game is basically unplayable without it. Maybe unplayable is the wrong word since it's not literally true, but once you've had a taste of even go2, FAST TRAVEL from the My Little Pony event just won't quite scratch that itch, lol.
    YEAH BUT SIMU IMPLEMENTED SOME BULLSHIT WHERE YOU CAN SOMETIMES MOVE 2 ROOMS OVER INSTEAD OF 1 SO THAT'S PRETTY MUCH JUST AS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

I wish Tillmen would pull the plug on Lich for like a week or a month just to see how Simu reacts and if they try to implement their own version of ;go2 or something. Which they should already be copying nearly everything Lich does, and making it part of the actual game. But that would require foresight and common sense, both of which Simu has always been lacking.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Price for go2 = 0
    Impact: customer experience enhanced by being managed by the script.

Price for horse = 80$ +++
    Impact: customer experience unchanged or even worsen cause you need to remember the direction to get to this or that place.

And SIMU got the NERVES to do those events. It's …. crazy
    As far as horses go, I blame that one on mental illness.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Price for go2 = 0
    Impact: customer experience enhanced by being managed by the script.

Price for horse = 80$ +++
    Impact: customer experience unchanged or even worsen cause you need to remember the direction to get to this or that place.

And SIMU got the NERVES to do those events. It's …. crazy
    It’s crazy and people are just plain dumb.

The people spending insane amounts of money on these events (everyone here knows who they are here) could be getting more and better stuff at cheaper prices if they just skip out on a couple of events entirely.

Don’t you ever see yourself going, “holy shit these prices keep going up and up every year?!”. Yeah, that’s Wyrom going ,”oh these idiots are willing to buy this bullshit for 500,000 bullshit bucks! well, let’s see if I can get a little bit more out of them this year.”

As soon as we skip a couple of events and Wyrom starts sweating bullets on wtf he’s going to say on his next conference call with Stillfront/Whatley. The next jackpot item is going to be this:

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    Let’s not kid ourselves here, it would be much easier to milk the mentally unstable for their life savings when they’re so willing to give it up for lines of text.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xred View Post
    There is little incentive to change.
    SIMU is NOT developing the game. If it wasn't from people like tillmen and others, the game would be DEAD (dead like dragon reamls).
    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If Tillmen pulled the plug on Lich, there would be hardly anyone left playing to go to P2W events in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    It is truly wild how quickly everyone would run for the exits if Lich ever vanished.

The people spending insane amounts of money on these events (everyone here knows who they are here) could be getting more and better stuff at cheaper prices if they just skip out on a couple of events entirely.

Don’t you ever see yourself going, “holy shit these prices keep going up and up every year?!”. Yeah, that’s Wyrom going ,”oh these idiots are willing to buy this bullshit for 500,000 bullshit bucks! well, let’s see if I can get a little bit more out of them this year.”

As soon as we skip a couple of events and Wyrom starts sweating bullets on wtf he’s going to say on his next conference call with Stillfront/Whatley. The next jackpot item is going to be this:

The funny part is that Simu tries to say that scaling prices are due to some sort of "preserving game balance" thing or however they word it.

Big time carnie/grifter energy with how they change drop rates on the fly and mess with pricing on items after people have already begun to buy them, lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The funny part is that Simu tries to say that scaling prices are due to some sort of "preserving game balance" thing or however they word it.
    "It's totally not FOMO guys!" - Wyrom
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.