Thread: Missing weapon

Default Missing weapon

As title says...

I'm missing my offhand weapon. an onyx-hued mithril wakizashi edged with eonake It's been ensorcelled twice and it has Realm flares. Late at night, I used the put verb and pressed enter before finishing the full command line of "put wakizashi in my harness" so I dropped it instead. I noticed / realized 30 mins later and somebody has since then picked it up and the Game host basically gave me the "f u, this is policy bs" speech.

No idea who has it since all of my leads have turned up empty, but whoever does it have it, I would very much appreciate it if you return it to me.

I'll set a highlight (amber of course)

Return chances are usually pretty high around deez parts. most folks are good folky folks and less them fucky folks with the folk fucking.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaMoo View Post
    As title says...

I'm missing my offhand weapon. an onyx-hued mithril wakizashi edged with eonake It's been ensorcelled twice and it has Realm flares. Late at night, I used the put verb and pressed enter before finishing the full command line of "put wakizashi in my harness" so I dropped it instead. I noticed / realized 30 mins later and somebody has since then picked it up and the Game host basically gave me the "f u, this is policy bs" speech.

No idea who has it since all of my leads have turned up empty, but whoever does it have it, I would very much appreciate it if you return it to me.
    I might be remembering wrong, but I want to say they implemented a flag this year that would make you confirm dropping your item in situations like that.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Aye, they did and I didn't know / think / set it up til too late :-/ Thank you both for the info and hope

Sorry about your lost weapon.

If you get a sheath/harness that can hold both your weapons and use STOW to set it as your default container, you can use SHEATH to put them both in it without risking dropping either of them.

I don't get the flag, is it that when you PUT {item} it just prevents you from ever dropping any single type of item on the ground? I was confused when this came out a little while back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    I don't get the flag, is it that when you PUT {item} it just prevents you from ever dropping any single type of item on the ground? I was confused when this came out a little while back.
    I don't remember because I'm lazy.

I wanna say you can flag individual items to require a drop confirmation.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-28-2019 at 03:21 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

bump