Thread: 3 Capped Characters

Default 3 Capped Characters

Looking to see if there is any interest in any of my 3 capped characters. The accounts have been closed for a few years so nobody will be noticing you.

Capped Bard
    Capped Monk
    Capped Ranger

deactivated for a few years so fixskills is available. The stats are better than average. Not much with the adventure guild or anything else. Not much above capped. Will have only just a little better than 4x leathers and 4x weapons. I will just let you have whatever is on them, and I was hunting in Old Ta'Faendryl... War Griffins and such.

I had Sabreon, and sold Sabreon. I have been playing since the Ice Age... just a lot of time overseas, and busy since getting out of the Marine Corps. People couldn't get to know me too much.

I won't be activating the accounts, so I cannot give too specific of information.

Send me a message on inquiries.

I have an update. I was informed by one of you that I can reactivate all the accounts for free for 30 days. I am going to do that and post up every single piece of information available and then auction the characters. Thank you for the support. I even have a good 10x Waraxe with Lightning Flares.. Sunfist will make it 10x HCW Waraxe with ligntning flares. That is pretty intense.