Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To GSIV Rogue

Default To GSIV Rogue

Bro,

Just before starting, I'll express an example but keep in mind the following: when telling someone something, you need to be PRECISED in your message and point exactly the action that needs to be worked with clear words. You need to give options and not just one course of action to compensate (you always need to remove a bad action with a good action, you can't remove without adding in behaviorism).

Ok, the example directly aimed toward you, GSIV Rogue:

Sometimes, I'm sure anyone in his life would like a mentor popping out of nowhere appearing and said mentor would put a GIANTSIZE hand on our shoulder. We'd freeze instantly.

They would say, in a TONUTRUANTE voice that'd echo with a ton a la Sean Connery:

SON/DAUGHTER.

SHUT UP AND LISTEN WELL, I WON'T REPEAT (cutting the capslock but read it while imaginating a loud deep voice).

YOU, GSIV ROGUE,

1) Need to STOP putting pictures of you or your life. You, instead, post pictures of memes, funny stuff, ANYTHING trendy. STOP posting pictures of your life or your woman. It's clearly a "My life is better than yours" intention EVEN IF YOU DON'T INTEND IT. Stop it.

2) Need to STOP being too cool. Nobody is cool like that in life, we ALL KNOW IT'S FAKE. Be fun. Be smart, be analytic, be ironic, be frustrated. STOP BEING COOL. Cool people in 2019 = FAKE.

3) Need to STOP TELL US YOUR GOAL IN LIFE. We don't want to hear YOURS, we have enough of OURS. Talk about trendy stuff, games, restos. DON'T TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU AIM FOR, we DON'T CARE.

4) Point four is a one two punch:
    a) Need to KEEP IN MIND YOU'RE PLAYING GEMSTONE 4. A P2W stupid text game based with an average of age of 47 and 320 pounds of average weight. People ALREADY GOT shitty life, or shitty salary, shitty relationship or shitty job or no job at all..we even got some junkies. BUT ALL OF US are relaxing in this game and want to have fun.

b) Need to STOP thinking you are a source of fun. YOU ARE NOT. Be WITH the vibe, though. STOP trying to BE the vibe. You are NOT a vibe, you are 10 characters of an insignificant name of insignificant forum about an insignificant game.

5) Be SMART. Take this opportunity you SHUT THE FUCK UP. Learn to DO and stop TALKING. Learn to LISTEN and STOP GIVING your opinion. WE don't CARE. Stop having opinions. Take a pause, don't post on EVEN days. Be DISCIPLINED. AND DON'T TELL US. DO it.

I swear bro, I'm 100% serious. Of those 5 points, I can assure you 4 are accurate on you. I won't tell which one I doubt wouldn't be effective on you.

Good Luck

Your friendly bro
    Last edited by Murrandii; 10-24-2019 at 09:06 PM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Blog Entries

shut up loser
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

You're a fucking idiot.

I wonder why the PC doesn't have a private message feature.

I sense someone got fucked without the benefit of lube and needs to share their anger.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I sense someone got fucked without the benefit of lube and needs to share their anger.
    no, xcaliber is just a massive fag
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Maybe he will come off better in person at simucon. We can all have a beer, and put this "behind" us.
    Last edited by gilchristr; 10-25-2019 at 02:33 AM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

This plan has been approved by at least 5 different quality persons on lnet.

Stop being a fraud, GSIV Rogue.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    This plan has been approved by at least 5 different quality persons on lnet.

Stop being a fraud, GSIV Rogue.
    Quality and lnet lolll fucking tard
    standing between the living and the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    Quality and pc lolll fucking tard
    Yeah I agree. I should had said Quality AND Lnet