Thread: New Cloaks + LICH recognizing getting items...

Question New Cloaks + LICH recognizing getting items...

You know i love this my new bone-shaman cloak but lich scripts dont seem to recognize when i get stuff out of my cloak now....

GET item:
    You reach into the depths of your bloodstained greatcloak and pull a small locker expansion contract out of an inner pocket, causing the sharp painted black fangs to rattle with the movement.

PUT item:
    You slip a hand into the depths of your bloodstained greatcloak and place a small locker expansion contract into an inner pocket, causing the sharp painted black fangs to rattle with the movement.

Wondering how LICH handles new(ish) scripts like this in general? Is GET/PUT confirmation a per script thing? Or is there a global GET/PUT confirmation check that can be updated 1 time for all sripts (this way would be ideal of course).

I'm not a lich scripter, so i know very little. But maybe its a matter of updating fput or something?
    Last edited by nocturnix; 10-24-2019 at 06:14 AM.

It depends on the script. There are some built-in functions in lich for emptying your hands / filling them back up (like go2 uses these a lot to put your weapons away when needed). Scripts can opt to use them or do it themselves, obviously.

What specifically are you doing that it's getting hung up on? Doing a quick check at least the PUT should catch for the empty_hands stuff (it matches on 'You slip').
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!