Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Wyrom on Jackpots.

Default Official: Wyrom on Jackpots.

Couple quick updates for what's left. Prime still has some pretty quality items in the jackpot feeder. Soulstone wand, wyrwood rattle, both talons, scroll binder and portfolio, gold ring tat, tome, familiar instrument, rotflares, shade-skinks, plant monster, blink token, wine press, exploding mushroom, scrying mirror, lots of weapons, armor, and X/day items, cool fluff.
    I will check come Thursday to see what's left and schedule a prize pull next week.There are 2 RotFlares too.
    No mention of Seashell cost for the Jackpot pull, yet. I believe last year’s was 300k.

Thanks macguyver!

Definitely MacGuyver.

People owe me an apology for doubting me.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Why would me posting Wyrom news make me “definitely Macguyver”. You bunch of wierdos lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GSIV Rogue View Post
    shut up, I don’t have have a problem. At least not yet.

This woman spent over £250,000.00 or $323,320.00 from her job as a bus driver - could have been super 'leet in GSIV:

I like how it shows her playing a slot machine that's apparently in her actual house and is like "I didn't realize I had a problem until blah blah blah..."

Aren't you the guy in your signature - with the white cat? You look pretty healthy and normal to me. Nothing to worry about.
    Most people aren't vain enough to put pictures of themselves on their forum sig/avatar.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Definitely MacGuyver.

People owe me an apology for doubting me.
    Fierna is on lnet with the same name. "She" appears to be somewhat impressed by a lot of things and "young".

Her "youth" could be explained by her "impressed" attitude or vice versa.

Why is she Macguyver, then, PB?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Don't you guys already have a thread for this crybaby bitch shit
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

I think a little vanity is healthy. It shows an individual takes pride in their achievements. I believe that anyone who spends decades working at something and succeeds is admirable. Whether that is becoming the person and having the things they've always wanted in life - or having one of the most powerful characters ever created in a 30+ year old MUD - both are awesome depending on your perspective.
    What we really need now is Tabor/Jenovadeath to show up in his kickboxing gear. Then we can really find out who is the superior one.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You know some dipshit reading this forum is walking around with this ugly ass thing and declaring that there can be only one. It should be a three-way faceoff.

My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.