Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Wyrom on Jackpots.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Definitely MacGuyver.

People owe me an apology for doubting me.
    I lean more GSIV Rogue.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What we really need now is Tabor/Jenovadeath to show up in his kickboxing gear. Then we can really find out who is the superior one.
    Tabor was my homie back in the day. I miss him and Drew (Jaeden / Zentalin) who isn't around much anymore. Does Tabor still play?

Haven't seen Tabor in a long time. Drew is still around, off and on, but less so now that he has kids.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by GSIV Rogue View Post
    Tabor was my homie back in the day. I miss him and Drew (Jaeden / Zentalin) who isn't around much anymore. Does Tabor still play?
    Drew became a muslim for like a year when he thought it was trendy. He's still around here and there, mostly to bump old threads about himself that no one gives a shit about.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    You know Mogonis is working on a video on how to use this ugly ass thing while hunting in GS to make combat more realistic and declaring that there can be only one. It should be a three-way faceoff.

Fixed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I think a little vanity is healthy. It shows an individual takes pride in their achievements. I believe that anyone who spends decades working at something and succeeds is admirable. Whether that is becoming the person and having the things they've always wanted in life - or having one of the most powerful characters ever created in a 30+ year old MUD - both are awesome depending on your perspective.
    Both are pointless futile attempts at making yourself an idol also your pictures are kinda fruity
    Last edited by Derex; 10-22-2019 at 04:23 PM.
    standing between the living and the dead

7. Default

A dude sharing selfies of his body to a community is esmasculating for the dude, regardless of whether the dude looks like arnold Schwarzenegger or is about 5'10 and 150 pounds and has cast aside his men's size medium t-shirt.
    Last edited by gilchristr; 10-22-2019 at 05:12 PM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    A dude sharing selfies of his body to a community that doesn't care is pretty gay.
    FTFY

just another old fag starving for attention
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

This "old fag" is married to a woman - regularly gets hit on by everyone from super hot 18 year old girls in real life to other "old fags" in a text game / online forum - and admittedly - loves everyone's attention (don't we all?). Thanks for the recognition.
    Your teeth are too white to be hedro
    standing between the living and the dead