Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greater Elemental Flares

Default Greater Elemental Flares

So I dug up a greater elemental flare token and I am wondering what the thoughts are on the best way to use it. I was thinking of adding flares to my paladins forever armor and then adding the greater to it, but it does seem a bit of a waste, so then I thought my rogues perfect 7X wakizashi that already has fire flares, but he is a TWC from ambush hunter so again, seems like a waste when most things are already dead. They would not let me add it to my UAC wizards veil iron footwraps with void flares so that is out and apparently you cannot add it to a nervestaff, so I am at something of a loss as to how to best make use of it. Yes I know, 1st world problem.

What seems like a waste is for your wizard to use footwraps with just regular void flares when you have access to greater. Why didnt they let you use the token on the footwraps?
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

I suspect because they are scripted, they are from Duskruin, they are the some white leather footwraps covered in veil iron spikes. That would have been my 1st choice, a UAC wizard spamming 1 second kicks with greater flares, Duskruin would have gotten a lot easier.
    Last edited by kutter; 10-20-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Could be wrong, but I had another version of the veil iron UAC stuff, and it was disruption flared. Perhaps yours is as well, and not compatible for that reason? Otherwise, bummer that you can't add it.

I just found that out, it is not void it is disruption, so that would be why it will not let me add it. Still a bummer.

You asked if it would be a waste to add to armor; I don't think you can put GEF on armor

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    You asked if it would be a waste to add to armor; I don't think you can put GEF on armor
    And you would be correct so I checked my rogues wakizashi, since I am kind of down to that and it is not cheap, 62000 seashells, now have to decide if it is worth it or just sell the damn thing.

If it doesnt help your rogue, dont use it for the rogue. Can you get some different boots, add to the boots, and then have the wizard use those boots, and sell the ones the wizard is using now.

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    If it doesnt help your rogue, dont use it for the rogue. Can you get some different boots, add to the boots, and then have the wizard use those boots, and sell the ones the wizard is using now.
    i dunno flares on rogues can be good if ur twc and need to MOC for room clear
    standing between the living and the dead

but ya id prob just sell em or put em on the wiz
    standing between the living and the dead