Thread: enchanting under new system.

Default enchanting under new system.

Been a while since i did an enchant under the new system Trying to take a nice 3x to 4x then eventually 5x set of full leathers. I got the potion for enhansive items and poured it on the piece of armor and got this result.

You pour your potion on the leather.

[Since you have successfully completed an enchantment using the new Enchant spell, the old enchanting system is now unavailable.]

I then did a pour of the green potion you buy at the wizards guild and got this result

You remove an undiluted green ayan'eth potion from in your aquamarine longcoat.
    >pour potion on leather
    You pour some of your green ayan'eth potion onto some thick black full leather. The liquid quickly and easily coats the entire surface of the leather but after several moments it dries and the residue quickly flakes away.
    Roundtime: 3 sec.

and if i 925 it of course i get this message.

Chaotic distortions of light surround your hands as you chant the magic words for the Enchant spell...
    Your spell is ready.
    >cast my leather
    You gesture at some thick black full leather.
    You sense some power within the black full leather that you will need to overcome to make a proper attempt.
    You sense that the black full leather bears a natural enchantment and that you can only fail to enchant it if you are horribly unlucky.

You will need to prepare the black full leather with an appropriate potion to enchant it any further.

[CHANNEL this spell at the black full leather if you would like to proceed with this enchantment attempt.]

And of course the Channels result.

channel my leather
    You channel at some thick black full leather.
    You sense some power within the black full leather that interferes with your magic!
    Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
    Roundtime: 3 sec.

and of course if you cast 925 ait it says not properly prepared. It has 2 enhansives on it. Doesn't mean I belive that you need to do two pouers of that potion before you apply the green potions for the 1st of 5 enchant levels. I don't belive t his project was started before the new system. So not sure if using the old style potions would work. Thanks fors for any help .

You can't enchant enhancives under the new system yet. There is a potion required that hasn't been released.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    You can't enchant enhancives under the new system yet. There is a potion required that hasn't been released.

Incorrect
    https://gswiki.play.net/Urven%27eth_potion
    Last edited by rolfard; 10-20-2019 at 11:19 AM.