Thread: Just curious

Default Just curious

Are the padded Forest Green Brig armor still floating around these days, and if so, what’s the average eye-watering price tag associated with it now?

I think derex or someone had some 3 slot fusion fgb. Unless you are looking for the original +17

You’ll have to forgive my ignorance, I’ve recently returned and have zero clue what a 3slot fusion is.. I’ll have to look that up.I just meant the old style that I saw floating around so often many years ago.

Some GM screwed up and sold a whole bunch of 6x HCP brig for like 25m at duskruin.

So that made +17 HCP kind of unsellable.

But then the GMs changed enchanting so the +17 stuff became player enhanctable. So then the people that couldn't sell the +17 stuff cause of all the +30 stuff started enchanting it, to try and get it to 6x or something.

Plus then the GMs made it easy to add crit padding, so that was another option to salvage plain jane +17 HCP, try to say add damage padding to it or increase the crit padding.

So you should be aiming higher than +17 HCP.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Plus, there are way more suits of armor like that than players today so if +17 hcp brig is what you want, it can be found easily for 5m or so. Think of it as the dying game discount.