Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I’m beginning to suspect mental illness...

You guys check out the sex-haver

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    The more you post unsolicited pictures of your body and ramble on about 'performance', the more convinced I am that you're a crackhead after my copper wiring.
    It's all fun and games till you show up to the job and all the copper is gone and the place is flooded. Right?

...so you suspect some people in this community have mental illnesses you say?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-21-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    50k in this area would be good on its own, no bonuses included. I bought my mother a house back when the market was depressed for $57,000, all in, fees, inspection, et cetera. Not a mansion, but far from a shithole (image from streetview below). The taxes on it on half an acre of land are $900 a year. She's about 25 minutes out in the sticks from a bigger town, which is fairly normal for this area. She's retired, but even if she wasn't, that house could have been afforded on the state minimum wage, which is $11. I'm in a bigger town in this area about an hour from there and looking at houses in the $100,000 range, about the same size as hers (on a little less land).

50k here without bonuses puts you firmly in the middle class, and this is not a severely depressed area like you'd see in places, for example in parts of the South or West Virginia.

You bought your mom a mobile home and you are bragging about it?

ok?
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by GSIV Rogue View Post
    Man wasn't meant to be sedentary. There are tons of benefits to doing a job which requires you to stand on your feet, move around, and do manual labor. Also, if you have a real skill that you can do with your hands, you might just not get replaced by a machine one day. Remember, your health is your wealth:

Attachment 9430
    Weird flex I guess.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by GSIV Rogue View Post
    I had to ask Murrandii who Macguyver was, but I don't think I'm him / her.

My handles on PC have been:

Scintillion
    Ryenn
    GSIV Rogue

I listed almost all the characters I've ever played in GS since 1998 in the "Who are you?" thread.

I've been active in GS from:
    1998-2001 (Consistent)
    2002-2008 (On & Off)
    2015-2016 (On & Off)
    August 2019 - current

I've always been in the minority among the GS community (from my opinions on GS mechanics & role-playing - to real life socioeconomic status & political views). My name is Ryan. I currently play the character Eleftheros in GSIV Prime.
    Dude.. you should just join Tinder. I don't think anyone cares about you like that here... and if they do, they should PM you.

Thanks.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

ok?
    Don't you have some tubs to go install? 50k can be a lot depending on where you live and if you have crotchfruit to raise or not.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

ok?
    Depending on the neighborhood, which this looks pretty close to rural, that lot alone is worth 50k.

I would say he did his mom a solid and at a good deal, if the purchase included the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Blog Entries

Double wide trailers aren't bad when they are new. They can turn ugly real fast though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

10. Default

Photos of topless dudes.... and double wide trailers.... and the thread's title is I'm beginning to suspect mental illness

Sounds about right.