Thread: Raffle Win: Signet ring kit.

Default Raffle Win: Signet ring kit.

**AUCTION PULLED**
    Going to have the GM wild card me a kit since there is no interest in this item.

I won 1 of 5 fully unlocked and fully customization signet ring kits. These are not in my realm of RP items so I'll offer it up to the highest bidder. You will be able to fully customize everything in the kit.
    Auction will go Once, Twice, Last Chance Sold!

You have won a fully unlocked signet ring kit. When altering these, all alterations rules apply.

1)stationery box ~ this can have a long and a show. It also has a matching key that you can design as well. It will hold the max of 50 papers.

2) paper ~ Paper can be altered in any way, as long as the noun remains something that is appropriate to write on, and that could be easily folded. As well, the noun must indicate it is only one page.Some suggested nouns are: paper, parchment, vellum, palimpsest, note, stationery. The paper must be 15/15/15 and cannot have a long description or show. Messaging references "a piece of <noun>".

3) Quills can be altered in any way, as long as their noun remains something that is appropriate for a writing implement. Some suggested nouns are: quill, stylus, reed. The script messaging refers to ink, so no pencils or the like. Quills can have long descriptions and show.

4) wax ~ They must remain in the format, "a <color>,stick of,wax". They cannot have long descriptions or shows. I will make them 50 charges, any merchant can recharge it to 10 if you use it all up.

5) Signet ring ~ Signets can be altered and can have a long description and shows. It needs to be clear what material it is made from. You will also need to specify the design that is stamped into the wax ie. a dragon in flight, a blooming rose.

6) inkwell ~ longs and shows are fine as it remains an inkpot, inkwell, or other similar container appropriate to hold ink. The color of the ink can be changed, but the color only shows up when you splatter your skin with it.

7) cloth ~ This cotton cloth will remove ink smudges. alterations are fine as long as it remains some sort of 15/15/cloth.

If you need more examples of signet designs let me know. The wiki has a page on elven heraldry which would be a good place to start.

MB:5mill
    BO:20mill
    Last edited by DivePirate; 10-20-2019 at 06:44 PM.

I believe you will have to get it customized for them though, I won one last year and they only gave me so much time.

i emailed and asked how much time we got to come up with all the alters....

OK so i talked to the GM and the deadline to get everything in for CQ is Nov 7th. Revisions and final alterations has to be done before Nov 15th.
    Way this will work is you send me what you want i pass it along to her for CQ and go from there..