Thread: EG scrolls not chargable.

Default EG scrolls not chargable.

Just to let you guys know, EG scrolls are not chargable. I asked why on the officials and got no response.
    Join the Gemstone Player’s Union. Promoting a sustainable gemstone and player’s rights.

Have they been chargeable in the past? Asking only to understand if they actually went to the trouble of changing them. All of the spells available are pretty easy to get from other methods with minimal effort, so nerfing these makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Xred View Post
    Just to let you guys know, EG scrolls are not chargable. I asked why on the officials and got no response.
    If you ask in Discord you'll get a response at like 3:32am and then everyone who has ever played GS will be expected to know about it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

They were not chargeable last year. The 303, 507, and 905 scrolls are the most useful, but you'll only get 20 charges from them and then they're out. I use scroll infusion all the time, and you used to get great scrolls that could be unlocked in past EGs (before Caligos). 303, 507, 905, 211, and 1711/1712 also.

I just asked again, can you guys post on the officials? and ask for them, they do respond to reasoned feedback.
    Join the Gemstone Player’s Union. Promoting a sustainable gemstone and player’s rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Xred View Post
    I just asked again, can you guys post on the officials? and ask for them, they do respond to reasoned feedback.
    I did you one better so that a GM might actually read it...

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I did you one better so that a GM might actually read it...

While you're at it, could you ask them when I get my kickbacks from Caligos?

Thanks!

Signed, Author and creator of the Caligos Island Krolvin.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by AshraamToday via Discord at 2:36 PM
    The scrolls at EG haven't been infuseable since Caligos, which is a shame since it was always a welcome sorcerer shopping experience in past EGs and events. It's been a while since I found any useful scrolls at events to unlock.
    Mechanics question for armor flares - will they hit undead as well considering you .don't have blessed armor?