Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not just a Platinum kitten

Default Not just a Platinum kitten

a platinum kitten that you turn and turns into a puppy, then into a serpent,
    and then into a falcon 5m mb 6m luxelle LAST CHANCE

each animal with 40 casts of a different mage rechargeable spells. 101 102 103 107

A small platinum kitten with emerald eyes shifts and shimmers as you turn it, its shape transforming into that of a small platinum puppy with tiny emerald eyes.

A small platinum puppy with tiny emerald eyes shifts and shimmers as you turn it, its shape transforming into that of a small platinum falcon with tiny emerald eyes.

A small platinum falcon with tiny emerald eyes shifts and shimmers as you turn it, its shape transforming into that of a slender platinum serpent with tiny emerald eyes.

A slender platinum serpent with tiny emerald eyes shifts and shimmers as you turn it, its shape transforming into that of a small platinum kitten with emerald eyes.
    Last edited by beldannon5; 10-22-2019 at 07:04 AM.

I got to loresing this - the item is like 4 different mage-rechargeable items in one. It comes with 40 charges of EACH SPELL on the corresponding sides. Use one spell, and it only gets subracted from that one side.

It is pretty amazing!
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com

3. Default

Did you happen to get it's limit on charges and upper bound? Also, what happens if you green one side? Do you green the whole thing?

limits? like how many times it can be charged. shouldn't be any type of green thing. no restrictions from the song. Luxelle correct me if i am wrong

Blog Entries

Oh, I thought you had a kitten in plat that could transverse instances.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Sounds like a giggler orb.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

It's not an empowerable, it is a fully mage-rechargable item. Well, 4 items. So ... the limits are whatever the limits are for those things this year. I'm not sure how that works anymore.
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:

Is Greening even a thing anymore? Where's a mage to answer questions about all these newfangled ways to wizard!?

Wait! I can still bid on this!!

6millions of silvers!

Greening a mage rechargeable is still possible, but it is a little less severe than before. In the old system, the item would lose all its charges, and its ability to be recharged or sold. In the new (current) system, a greened item keeps whatever charges it has at the time of the greening. It still loses its ability to be recharged.

Given the low level of the spells here, with proper care you shouldn't have problems recharging it for a long time, if ever. Be sure to have only an experienced wizard handle your recharges. I have never greened an item with any of these spells in it, but I tend not to recharge a lot of items with these spells as they are pretty easy to find other ways.

Nice item. I personally don't care about the spells in it, but I considered bidding to have a text-based transformer!