Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: undead bane and EG flare tokens

Default undead bane and EG flare tokens

I have a weapon with undead bane (disruption flares) and vib flares. It also has somewhat crit weighting.

I also got a grapple flare token.

If I get the vib flares taken off my weapon by a merchant, will I be able to add grapple flares?

Kind of risky to take the flares off the weapon unless i know that I will be able to use a flaring token, so appreciate information about using these tokens on weapons with undead bane.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

bane shouldn't block anything even if it was the autoflarer

Never remove Undead Bane

Removing the vibration flares to get the item down to just greater undead bane did the trick (I can confirm that the autoflarer will work on a bane item).

Thanks for the encouragement Hoy, I got a nice item now (UB + knockout gloves)

So what’s the ub do it’s in flare slot and the disruption was in script slot?
    standing between the living and the dead

One other thing, what is up with the cost for adding flares to fusion items? I checked a 4x fusion item for cost to add knockout, and I think it was 100k. By contrast, the quote to add knockout to 4x UB was only 60k.

Derex the disruption flares are part of the UB. This weapon still doesnt have anything in its flare slot (knockout is script, UB disruption is in the bane slot).

ok ya i was confused thought you striped something in order to add KO

I had to get the vibration flares (which were in the flare slot) stripped to add KO.

I don't know why these needed to be stripped, KO script and vib flares are in differnet slots, but its always something.

ya doesnt really make sense but if it works loll i guess i assumed bane and script flares were same spot
    Last edited by Derex; 10-22-2019 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    ya doesnt really make sense but if it works loll i guess i assumed bane and script flares were same spot
    Bane, no matter what the effect it gives is (+as/ds, flares, weighting, etc.) is a dedicated slot, which is one of the reasons it's so expensive.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!