Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: +35 Bubbble flare Token

1. Default

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "you can put bid at 87 mil to warclaidh"

I pmd you
    Last edited by Derex; 10-17-2019 at 05:15 PM.
    standing between the living and the dead

Bubble flares last for 60 seconds , and they dont stack . They can renew during that 60 seconds and the timer restarts .
    So effectively using any main handed melee weapon you could have +35 PDP ( Phenomenal 35 - 39 ) DAMAGE padding .
    Works best when character has armor thats already at least Heavy Crit padded . That way ya got both padding types .

It can do on weapons with weighting and/or elemental flares . Enchant does not matter , can be 0x-10x simple or perfect forged .
    I know it wont work with gory or nervestaffs scripts . I dont think simple scripts like Anfelt will stop it .
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodtralfeck View Post
    It can do on weapons with weighting and/or elemental flares . Enchant does not matter , can be 0x-10x simple or perfect forged .
    I know it wont work with gory or nervestaffs scripts . I dont think simple scripts like Anfelt will stop it .
    You're not wrong Hood, but the auto-flarer that uses these tokens will only put this on a fairly "vanilla" item. It can be 0-10x, up to 10 CER weighting, but you cannot have flares or other scripts on the weapon for it to work with the auto-flarer. You'll have to add those later.

Also - I should point out that Bubble Flares have massive script penalties for enchanting (though not ensorcell). My wizard took a read with 255 ranks in wizard spells on bubble flaring boots to enchant from 7-8 and it was a miracle reading. Similarly, gloves with KO flares were much easier to enchant. This is with the new style enchanting. If you can find someone still on the old system, they are not difficult to enchant (no difficulty added).

Does this mean the bubble flare token will for sure work on my item? It has gory scripts. I get no price on other items that have combat scripts or are over the weighting limit.

With a quick nod and a slight gesture toward your humongous warmaul, a blue-haired tall and burly half-krolvin says, "I'd venture to say it will cost somewhere in the neighborhood of 124,533 seashells for me to add bubble flares to that. But, this is just a rough estimate, and there might be things I'm not seeing. Bring me a bubble flare token, and I'll be sure to give you a more accurate cost!"

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lexbubba View Post
    Does this mean the bubble flare token will for sure work on my item? It has gory scripts. I get no price on other items that have combat scripts or are over the weighting limit.

With a quick nod and a slight gesture toward your humongous warmaul, a blue-haired tall and burly half-krolvin says, "I'd venture to say it will cost somewhere in the neighborhood of 124,533 seashells for me to add bubble flares to that. But, this is just a rough estimate, and there might be things I'm not seeing. Bring me a bubble flare token, and I'll be sure to give you a more accurate cost!"
    Yes I think it does. I can check with you this morning if you're up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    This bubble-shaped token entitles the bearer to purchase flares for an eligible weapon or piece of armor...

If it can go on armor for a 2HE redux warrior it would be almost Red Armor levels of OP.
    They lied to you.

Super bubble flares are the shit btw. Has saved me from getting pwned countless times after bullshit happens.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-18-2019 at 10:46 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Also - I should point out that Bubble Flares have massive script penalties for enchanting (though not ensorcell). My wizard took a read with 255 ranks in wizard spells on bubble flaring boots to enchant from 7-8 and it was a miracle reading. Similarly, gloves with KO flares were much easier to enchant. This is with the new style enchanting. If you can find someone still on the old system, they are not difficult to enchant (no difficulty added).
    Mine is 6x T5 and requires a miracle. I only have 101 ranks and am too lazy to check it with more ranks, but I wouldn't expect it to change much if at all.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Potzer01 View Post
    Yes I think it does. I can check with you this morning if you're up.
    I am in game this morning. Find me as lexbubba

10. Default

I’ll go 95m