Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: +35 Bubbble flare Token

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodtralfeck View Post
    When i sold my +30 bubble flare service from a simucon live auction . the GM had to remove the gory script from the weapon to make it work .
    Fully unlocked gory scripts and greater moods will conflict with script flares. Lesser moods definitely do not, and I think lower unlocked gory doesn't, but never tried those.
    Last edited by Maerit; 10-18-2019 at 07:20 PM.

Fully unlocked gory does not conflict with the bubble token. I know this since i bought it and added it to my gory drake falchion.

well Vishra wont be happy about that , She had to have them removed on her OHB to have the service done on it . lol
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

Quote Originally Posted by lexbubba View Post
    Fully unlocked gory does not conflict with the bubble token. I know this since i bought it and added it to my gory drake falchion.
    Does your gory drake falchion analyze as fully unlocked? I'd be very surprised...

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Does your gory drake falchion analyze as fully unlocked? I'd be very surprised...
    Well it was! Just checked now and it looks like using the token wiped out both my fully unlocked gory as well as the awesome show that this had. Weird there was no in game warning about this. Time to wait for a long assist i guess to at least get the show back.
    Last edited by lexbubba; 10-20-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lexbubba View Post
    Well it was! Just checked now and it looks like using the token wiped out both my fully unlocked gory as well as the awesome show that this had. Weird there was no in game warning about this. Time to wait for a long assist i guess to at least get the show back.
    But why a drake falchion?