Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: +35 Bubbble flare Token

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Mine is 6x T5 and requires a miracle. I only have 101 ranks and am too lazy to check it with more ranks, but I wouldn't expect it to change much if at all.
    Yeah, the point is to definitely get them added to something that is already high enough enchant that you won't need to enchant it further via player enchanting. Otherwise, old-style, super mutant with a potion, or through enchant certs/services/premium points will be the only way to further ET your bubble weapon.

2. Default

Lexbubba says, "Put me down for 90m."

100m

4. Default

Sold and delivered.

Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Potzer01; 10-18-2019 at 12:58 PM.

Whoever bought this add it to something cool please! Maybe try a katana first and failing that a bastard axe or something. Don’t waste it!

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    You're not wrong Hood, but the auto-flarer that uses these tokens will only put this on a fairly "vanilla" item. It can be 0-10x, up to 10 CER weighting, but you cannot have flares or other scripts on the weapon for it to work with the auto-flarer. You'll have to add those later.

Also - I should point out that Bubble Flares have massive script penalties for enchanting (though not ensorcell). My wizard took a read with 255 ranks in wizard spells on bubble flaring boots to enchant from 7-8 and it was a miracle reading. Similarly, gloves with KO flares were much easier to enchant. This is with the new style enchanting. If you can find someone still on the old system, they are not difficult to enchant (no difficulty added).
    I did +36-39 so far on someone's bubble boots (same ones maybe?) with 249 wiz ranks... and it was always fail only if unlucky... same read for +40... that is also with enhancives but they don't turn miracles into max chance
    Last edited by adred; 10-18-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    adred0111 (discord)

you cant add to a bastard axe, both scripts

Quote Originally Posted by adred View Post
    I did +36-39 so far on someone's bubble boots (same ones maybe?) with 249 wiz ranks... and it was always fail only if unlucky... same read for +40... that is also with enhancives but they don't turn miracles into max chance
    Probably T0 ensorcell. Mine are T5 ensorcell like Methais' item.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Probably T0 ensorcell. Mine are T5 ensorcell like Methais' item.
    i think they were ensorcell but maybe not t5 for sure I actually can't remember... i think more than anything ensorcell is the stupidest penalty to enchanting that I've seen so far... they really need to lower that one to something like +50 for t1 and +25 after instead of 50 all the way up
    adred0111 (discord)

When i sold my +30 bubble flare service from a simucon live auction . the GM had to remove the gory script from the weapon to make it work .
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !