Thread: Treasure Trove Raffle Prize! Feature Changing Lip & Cheek Makeup!

1. Default Treasure Trove Raffle Prize! Feature Changing Lip & Cheek Makeup!

I won a Treasure Trove raffle - Woohoo!!

But it's makeup and all of my characters are boys :-(

Sooooo.... that means this makeup is available to help all of you lovely ladies present the proper frame for your already-present beauty. They are NOT able to be permified; however they ARE able to be altered and refilled by a merchant.

Here's what I've got:

>l in my cloak
    In the spidersilk cloak:
    Special [2]: a circular copper-flecked compact, a cylindrical metallic wine glass vial
    >>get vial
    You remove a cylindrical metallic wine glass vial from in your spidersilk cloak.
    >analyze my vial
    You analyze your metallic glass vial and sense that the creator has provided the following information:
    >
    This metallic glass vial contains a metallic wine-colored cream lip makeup that when applied via WEAR will alter your UNIQUE feature in the following manner:
    >
    He has a metallic wine-colored cream carefully covering his lips.
    >
    Please note that if you are already wearing an item that temporarily modifies your UNIQUE feature, you cannot wear this product at the same time.
    >
    This vial has 50 uses remaining.
    >
    A talented merchant could change the color of the makeup or how it appears in your features. They could also refill the vial for you.
    >
    You get no sense of whether or not the vial may be further lightened.
    >
    >get compact
    You remove a circular copper-flecked compact from in your spidersilk cloak.
    >analyze my compact
    You analyze your copper compact and sense that the creator has provided the following information:
    >
    This copper compact contains a faint sweep of coppery gold shimmer cheek makeup that when applied via WEAR will alter your UNIQUE feature in the following manner:
    >
    He has a faint sweep of coppery gold shimmer curving across his cheekbones.
    >
    Please note that if you are already wearing an item that temporarily modifies your UNIQUE feature, you cannot wear this product at the same time.
    >
    This compact has 50 uses remaining.
    >
    A talented merchant could change the color of the makeup or how it appears in your features. They could also refill the compact for you.
    >
    You get no sense of whether or not the compact may be further lightened.

I will be operating this auction with a ONCE, TWICE, LAST CALL, SOLD. I will leave the auction in each position for 24 hours, so it will take a couple days for a bid to become a winner. I will start with ONCE on 10/16 in the afternoon/evening if there are any bids.

Please state an in-game name along with your bids to make it easier to contact winners. If you have any questions feel free to get in touch with Lokirro, Nixlsplixt, or Scarswyrth

MB: 500k CB:2m Rovvigen at 10pm Eastern 10/17/19 - LAST CALL at 8pm Eastern on 10/18. Skipped twice because this ad has been seen a lot and Rovvi seems to be the only active bidder left. Auction will end at 8pm Eastern on 10/19 - if you want this item bid before then!

*edit: Best part is that merchants can refill and change colors/how makeup appears on your face. Change it with every season!
    Last edited by Lokirro; 10-18-2019 at 07:48 PM.

500k on the metal man makeup

https://gswiki.play.net/Rovvigen

Discord: Rovvigen/Shisshio#4034

4. Default

OK - THAT'S 700k to Rovvigen going once at 8pm EST on 10/16/19!

Ok 1m metal man! I need something to permify

6. Default

These are not able to be permified according to the Obelisk but they ARE refilleable/alterable by any talented merchant. Do you still want to bid?

*edit: spoke with Neo and bid still stands. Everyone after this should be on notice about the info above!
    Last edited by Lokirro; 10-16-2019 at 11:02 PM.

2m

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    https://gswiki.play.net/Rovvigen

Discord: Rovvigen/Shisshio#4034

8. Default

2m Rovvi - going ONCE on 10/17 and 10pm Eastern.

(Going once again because of the fresh bids)

9. Default

2m Rovvi - SOLD. I sold early go make sure I was entered in all the raffles!
    Last edited by Lokirro; 10-18-2019 at 08:32 PM.