Thread: Stuff and things

Default Stuff and things

Cleaning out a few things from the locker. I'll likely be adding to this list as I get things sung to/assessed/etc

a set of dark walnut-hued leather armor - 15m - Sold
    Fully unlocked Forest Armor, brig, max light and 5x

a skull-etched spiked crimson eahnor pavis - 4m
    5x tower shield with the weapon holding harness script, +4 dex base, +3 shield use

a double-edged black ora short sword - 15m or 25m paired with the sword below
    7x plasma flaring, somewhat crit weighted, 5 points and 10 of 20 to the next rank
    The sword has been forged of black ora and has been sharpened to have a razor sharp, double edge. The blade, which is highly polished, extends from a blunt steel guard that matches the simple steel stud that serves as the weapon's pommel. The hilt has been cross-wrapped with lengths of grey leather, well-oiled and dark from use. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

a military elven ora short sword - 15m
    6x T2 ensorcell, somewhat crit weighted, 5 points and 10 of 20 to the next rank
    Forged with a mind for functionality over popular style, this sword is simply made in a minimalist fashion suited to military appointment. A blade of white ora, highly polished, extends from a blunt steel guard that matches the simple steel stud that serves as the weapon's pommel. The hilt has been cross-wrapped with lengths of brown leather, well-oiled and dark from use. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the sword.

a silver kelyn tetsubo patterned with spirals along the head - 10m
    5x, +10 THW bonus, Tgara zests
    You glance at a silver kelyn tetsubo patterned with spirals along the head. The weapon is exceptionally crafted by skilled hands. The tetsubo is polished and graceful. Curiously, written upon it in flowing Erithian script is the name "Fluidity". Truly, this weapon was constructed by a master craftsman.

a gold-hilted warblade inscribed with dwarven runic letters 'Orin' - 50m - Sold
    One of the legendary dwarven runeblades. https://gswiki.play.net/Dwarven_runeblade
    Has a T1 ensorcell on it, just to see if it could be done.
    Last edited by Chaoswynd; 10-11-2019 at 04:22 AM.

It is plasma on the black ora one. The other ora sword in that pair should be 7x as well.
    Last edited by Nordred; 10-10-2019 at 01:40 AM.

The other one isn't 7x, unfortunately. I didn't think it was a big enough deal to bring it up with you after the fact tho

It occurs to me that I should probably be bumping when things sell, so folks are aware. On that note...
    Orin has sold

Reported for posting only 1 high-end item and the rest a bunch of crap in the high-end valuables folder.