Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Possibly returning

1. Default

Hey Methais - I wasn't referring specifically to you but to the other posters I was interacting with at the time. Incidentally, I never heard of you until you made it onto the fame list. I believe the wizard you were referring to was Crazyfinger. He wasn't mine - I hunted and leveled him for a friend in exchange for getting access to the character. As to my fame, I was pretty proud of being able to hit 1 billion fame in GSIII prior to level 50 (something I still believe was never duplicated)- even after people had been haste/fame hunting wasp nests years before I was doing it. Also, I converted my F2P account to basic a few weeks back as I stated earlier.

Fortybox - thanks for noticing my teeth and eyebrows, that's the second time you've commented on them. I appreciate the advice. Also, it wasn't my intention to paint anyone in any light specifically - merely pointing out some observations.
    Last edited by GSIV Rogue; 10-10-2019 at 12:55 AM.
    ~ Lord Eleftheros

Blog Entries

Just who is this Methais anyway? He must be nouveau famous. How droll.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by GSIV Rogue View Post
    Incidentally, I never heard of you until you made it onto the fame list. I believe the wizard you were referring to was Crazyfinger. He wasn't mine - I hunted and leveled him for a friend in exchange for getting access to the character. As to my fame, I was pretty proud of being able to hit 1 billion fame in GSIII prior to level 50 (something I still believe was never duplicated)- even after people had been haste/fame hunting wasp nest years before I was doing it. Also, I converted my F2P account to basic a few weeks back as I stated earlier.
    IIRC I was on the fame list before you even showed up. Was near the bottom, but still on it.

Crazyfinger
    Close enough.

As to my fame, I was pretty proud of being able to hit 1 billion fame in GSIII prior to level 50 (something I still believe was never duplicated)- even after people had been haste/fame hunting wasp nest years before I was doing it.
    I once used a Game Genie to beat Battletoads. It was cool that I beat Battletoads, but I still used a Game Genie.

Most people didn't fame hunt wasps. They'd go fry in like 10 seconds and then go to town to rest because fame is useless as fuck.

I'm currently at the top (I'd be at 14 billion by now if they didn't nerf fame and critter fame values down to 10% years ago) and it's pretty worthless. It was cool when I hit 1b just because, but that's mostly due to running out of shit to do and needed a new goal.

Buff fame plz thx
    Last edited by Methais; 10-09-2019 at 02:29 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Just who is this Methais anyway? He must be nouveau famous. How droll.
    I heard he's the PM. And the head of dev but has been forced to recuse himself from all wizard development.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I heard he's the PM. And the head of dev but has been forced to recuse himself from all wizard development.
    He is a hick pig farmer from the South.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Reported

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Reported 2x

8. Default

Methais, tell him how much you’re making off your silvers. I don’t think he undersrands the game can be played for absolutely free including all the bells and whistles like Premium and pay events, and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    Methais, tell him how much you’re making off your silvers. I don’t think he undersrands the game can be played for absolutely free including all the bells and whistles like Premium and pay events, and then some.
    I think people already explained this to him. If not, I think you just did.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    I understand how the game works. I've been playing the game since 1998. I've been buying and selling stuff for cash since 2001. I've played the game from 0 - 15 mil + exp. Methais has 40 mil + exp. The average person starting out isn't going to be able to play for free - much less make a profit. Nowhere did I say that it wasn't possible to do so - that is a completely different discussion. I, personally, have made double what I've spent on GS in the past 5 years in cash - although I've gone about it in a different way than what Methais or others may have. People who are able to do this, however, are the exception - not the rule. Among other things it has been my contention that the game is no longer worth having any significant money invested into it at any given time - I apologize if I didn't make this clear.
    Last edited by GSIV Rogue; 10-09-2019 at 05:45 PM.
    ~ Lord Eleftheros