Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Possibly returning

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    It would just be easier if you admit to it. There is no way you can effectively be a "business analyst" and run multiple accounts in GS. You're either screwing over your employer or you are screwing over the rules from Simu.
    You heard the man, MEthais. Dalabrac is saying you are a fraud, that you can't work and "play" remotely" your gs accounts.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

2. Default

Or...you just report the time that you're working rather than hunting, because not everyone has a shift manager at the gas station making sure they're working from 10 AM to 7 PM on the timeclock.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 10-12-2019 at 11:22 AM.

3. Default

lol
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

4. Default

I'm working right now. And playing Gemstone. I'll be doing so for the next 9 or 10 hours. And then I'll report 4 hours of time worked on Monday because that's about how much work I'll have gotten done.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 10-12-2019 at 11:25 AM.

5. Default

You two should just fight IRL

6. Default

Or kiss.

7. Default

I have nothing against him.

He started the macguyver stuff.
    He is always on my back when I talk on lnet, help, merchant, whatever. Whenever I give advices, he ALWAYS jumps in to say the contrary.
    When I was feed up of this crap, I brought him in the bro fad, gave him credit, gave him attention and even went friendly with him. He always tried to start crap again but was hiding behind "humor".
    Now that I totally ignore him on lnet, he continues here.

Dalabrac is a good example of "divide and conquer" troll. He tries to isolate people he "doesn't like" and justify himself cause he's bored. That's his fun. He doesn't care about impacts of his behavior, it's online and he's bored!

He's on my back accusing me of stuff yet he ideolize people (methais) that does the SAME.

The minute he just stops always picking on me, it will stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    You heard the man, MEthais. Dalabrac is saying you are a fraud, that you can't work and "play" remotely" your gs accounts.
    Wrong (again, as usual). I have no idea what Methais does for a living, nor does it matter, but I know about business analysts (I hire them all the time). There is no way you can actually do your work and manage 4+ accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I have nothing against him.

He started the macguyver stuff.
    He is always on my back when I talk on lnet, help, merchant, whatever. Whenever I give advices, he ALWAYS jumps in to say the contrary.
    When I was feed up of this crap, I brought him in the bro fad, gave him credit, gave him attention and even went friendly with him. He always tried to start crap again but was hiding behind "humor".
    Now that I totally ignore him on lnet, he continues here.

Dalabrac is a good example of "divide and conquer" troll. He tries to isolate people he "doesn't like" and justify himself cause he's bored. That's his fun. He doesn't care about impacts of his behavior, it's online and he's bored!

He's on my back accusing me of stuff yet he ideolize people (methais) that does the SAME.

The minute he just stops always picking on me, it will stop.
    It's obvious that you do. I'm just pointing out your BS.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    You two should just fight IRL
    At Simucon?