Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Possibly returning

Quote Originally Posted by GSIV Rogue View Post
    Incidentally, I never heard of you until you made it onto the fame list. I believe the wizard you were referring to was Crazyfinger. He wasn't mine - I hunted and leveled him for a friend in exchange for getting access to the character. As to my fame, I was pretty proud of being able to hit 1 billion fame in GSIII prior to level 50 (something I still believe was never duplicated)- even after people had been haste/fame hunting wasp nest years before I was doing it. Also, I converted my F2P account to basic a few weeks back as I stated earlier.
    IIRC I was on the fame list before you even showed up. Was near the bottom, but still on it.

Crazyfinger
    Close enough.

As to my fame, I was pretty proud of being able to hit 1 billion fame in GSIII prior to level 50 (something I still believe was never duplicated)- even after people had been haste/fame hunting wasp nest years before I was doing it.
    I once used a Game Genie to beat Battletoads. It was cool that I beat Battletoads, but I still used a Game Genie.

Most people didn't fame hunt wasps. They'd go fry in like 10 seconds and then go to town to rest because fame is useless as fuck.

I'm currently at the top (I'd be at 14 billion by now if they didn't nerf fame and critter fame values down to 10% years ago) and it's pretty worthless. It was cool when I hit 1b just because, but that's mostly due to running out of shit to do and needed a new goal.

Buff fame plz thx
    Last edited by Methais; 10-09-2019 at 02:29 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Just who is this Methais anyway? He must be nouveau famous. How droll.
    I heard he's the PM. And the head of dev but has been forced to recuse himself from all wizard development.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I heard he's the PM. And the head of dev but has been forced to recuse himself from all wizard development.
    He is a hick pig farmer from the South.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Reported

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Reported 2x

6. Default

Methais, tell him how much you’re making off your silvers. I don’t think he undersrands the game can be played for absolutely free including all the bells and whistles like Premium and pay events, and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    Methais, tell him how much you’re making off your silvers. I don’t think he undersrands the game can be played for absolutely free including all the bells and whistles like Premium and pay events, and then some.
    I think people already explained this to him. If not, I think you just did.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    I understand how the game works. I've been playing the game since 1998. I apologize if I didn't make this clear.
    Last edited by GSIV Rogue; 12-09-2019 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GSIV Rogue View Post
    Fortybox - thanks for noticing my teeth and eyebrows, that's the second time you've commented on them. I appreciate the advice. Also, it wasn't my intention to paint anyone in any light specifically - merely pointing out some observations.
    Any observer would see that Dreaven's services primarily service a base through free methods but I'm pretty sure your "observations" were obstructed by your eyebrows and massive glare from your teeth.

OH NO HE'S THINKING ABOUT CHARGING 20K SILVERS FOR A SPELLUP WHICH HAPPENS TO BE THE GOING RATE FOR JUST WIZARD SPELLUPS FOR YEARS NOW OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Dreaven will still spell anyone up for free regardless, and he does more for the community than most people, including Simu dev, have in GS history, which is a lot more than just spellups.
    FTFY