Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Possibly returning

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're a fucking trolling idiot, Scintilon. Fuck off.
    lol is this Scintillon?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    lol is this Scintillon?
    I am the player of the original Scintillion.
    Last edited by GSIV Rogue; 12-09-2019 at 02:06 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    lol is this Scintillon?
    Yep
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I wasn't around here when this Scintillon was, but I can smell horse shit and this guy reeks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Yep
    Everything makes sense now.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

6. Default

You know who I am - but I've never heard of any of you.

Current player of: Eleftheros

Who are you all?
    Last edited by GSIV Rogue; 12-09-2019 at 03:00 AM.

Ryan if you'd like to continue this conversation I think the best idea is to move it out of this OP's thread and start your own.

I'll repeat my old rhetoric:

As long as you acknowledge the state of the game, you're fine to return and play without being mucho frustration.

And that implies

1) P2W is highly encouraged. You don't need it to "win" at gemstone, but this game is not about skill, it's about mechanics, formulas. So the more you enhance your stats or skills, the more you're "stronger". And to achieve such strength in gemstone is tied with p2w UNLESS you're a veteran that can minmax everything (i.e. take a cheap perfect weapon and build it with silvers to become 7x t5 and add weight after and so on).

2) You got a paradoxe with RP and p2w: The purists crap on scripts that are killing the RP while simu is allowing EVERYTHING to be taken from simustore. Why seek a cleric when you die when you can rub it for 1$. Why seek spells when there's spell up pills. Et cetera.

3) Veterans Multi-accounts. Why? Self reliance. Why is it important? Cause in the end, you save time and time is money.

4) 2019 in gaming industry is about time. Time time time. We all know business models are aimed to install rigid wall in gaming and shine that little bypass for a low cost. Gemstone is perfectly aligned with that philosophy being a VERY grinding game.

5) Point 3 and 4 are perfectly in opposite and are, in my opinion, the reaction of players to Simu'S p2w from a lot of veterans: You want to milk us? Fine, try while I play by my "rules" ---> People sells assets for money, silvers and so on, buy stuff, profit, invest, increase their cash and so on.

6) As long as players care and do point 5, game is alive. When those key players will stop, the game is DEAD (dead like dragonrealms, just an empty shell).
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I'm a weird and unfunny troll with two thumbs up my butthole.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I'll repeat my old rhetoric:

As long as you acknowledge the state of the game, you're fine to return and play without being mucho frustration.

And that implies

1) P2W is highly encouraged. You don't need it to "win" at gemstone, but this game is not about skill, it's about mechanics, formulas. So the more you enhance your stats or skills, the more you're "stronger". And to achieve such strength in gemstone is tied with p2w UNLESS you're a veteran that can minmax everything (i.e. take a cheap perfect weapon and build it with silvers to become 7x t5 and add weight after and so on).

2) You got a paradoxe with RP and p2w: The purists crap on scripts that are killing the RP while simu is allowing EVERYTHING to be taken from simustore. Why seek a cleric when you die when you can rub it for 1$. Why seek spells when there's spell up pills. Et cetera.

3) Veterans Multi-accounts. Why? Self reliance. Why is it important? Cause in the end, you save time and time is money.

4) 2019 in gaming industry is about time. Time time time. We all know business models are aimed to install rigid wall in gaming and shine that little bypass for a low cost. Gemstone is perfectly aligned with that philosophy being a VERY grinding game.

5) Point 3 and 4 are perfectly in opposite and are, in my opinion, the reaction of players to Simu'S p2w from a lot of veterans: You want to milk us? Fine, try while I play by my "rules" ---> People sells assets for money, silvers and so on, buy stuff, profit, invest, increase their cash and so on.

6) As long as players care and do point 5, game is alive. When those key players will stop, the game is DEAD (dead like dragonrealms, just an empty shell).
    You're retarded, bro macgyver.