Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Possibly returning

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    It's obvious that you do. I'm just pointing out your BS.
    I know you'd like that. You are bored.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    Wait, you serious? Did he use “volunteers” to build an entire game engine from scratch? Holy shit? Dude can sell god sand if they were both in the desert.
    I’ve only read things here and there about it, but no they weren’t volunteers. They just got fucked when it was time to pay up. Not sure if it was all of them or just some, I just remember reading it and thinking that’s totally something Dave would do.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    You poor bored person, I pity you. Methais, Dalabrac is saying you are AFK scripting too, I'm so reporting you
    How did I get dragged into this? Or do you just still not know how to use forums?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-12-2019 at 12:46 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

He's on my back accusing me of stuff yet he ideolize people (methais) that does the SAME.
    Well for one, I’m way cooler, and unless you’re a gigantic bowl of old cunt gravy, I’m cool to everyone else.

And second, I work in IT and on an average day have a lot of downtime. TeamViewer and Chrome Remote Desktop have become my favorite programs in the universe over the years. You can even GS from your phone if you really need to.

And third, I’m way cooler. Just needed to reiterate that because it’s super important.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-12-2019 at 12:55 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Well for one, I’m way cooler, and unless you’re a gigantic bowl of old cunt gravy, I’m cool to everyone else.

And second, I work in IT and on an average day have a lot of downtime. TeamViewer and Chrome Remote Desktop have become my favorite programs in the universe over the years. You can even GS from your phone if you really need to.

And third, I’m way cooler. Just needed to reiterate that because it’s super important.
    I know you're so much cooler, Dalabrac is in AWE about you, he mimics everything you do like your signature, your "style" and so on.

I trully hope, though, he won't start to report you since you sell silvers for money and you play at your job (and therefore, you must be AFK). He despises people doing so, bro.

Sorry
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

I know you're so much cooler, Dalabrac is in AWE about you, he mimics everything you do like your signature, your "style" and so on.

I trully hope, though, he won't start to report you since you sell silvers for money and you play at your job (and therefore, you must be AFK). He despises people doing so, bro.

Sorry
    Just wait until they catch onto my super elaborate script that makes me talk on LNet and have real time conversations with people including you, as well as meeting up in game for coin sales while I’m super afk at work!

AFK SILVER TRANSACTION SCRIPTS ARE WHERE IT’S AT IN 2019

I know you're so much cooler
    Quoting for extra emphasis.

Last edited by Methais; 10-12-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Sorry
    Why are you so obsessed about me over a supposed obsession over someone else? That's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

My guess is you probably aren't running 500 separate accounts and chatting about Poutine on LNET from 8am to 12 midnight.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 10-12-2019 at 02:07 PM.

9. Default