Just your friendly 6-month reminder to utilize your double lumnis sooner than later! I realize not everybody is on my time set, but I figure most folks have no idea when they last doubled up (if ever) so hopefully it will be beneficial to someone. (also, there is a warning if you are WITHIN the 6 month window if you are unsure)

Double Lumnis

A: Buy or Boost a "Lumnis Schedule" (playershops, simucoins, or monthly Gift of the Gods (Lumnis) Boost)
B:Finish standard Lumnis as quickly as possible.
C: Use the Lumnis Schedule to set your Lumnis Start time for a few minutes in the future (Double check and seek outside consult before screwing up your time zone)
D: Double Lumnis once every 6 months (additional reschedules will stall lumnis for 1 week)

E(xtra credit) By Scheduling lumnis you will not "lose time" should you not be online when it kicks off or if you are a few days late getting to it. Even with "no gains" it can be worthwhile to get it locked into a time slot.
F(olly credit) it IS possible to move an unscheduled lumnis 3 hours (max) earlier each week if you are able to be earning XP at the stroke of lumnis. I did this for a while an probably "gained" a few days but one oversleep and I am boned. Scheduling is the cool way