Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: citizen missing after being "taken from behind"

  1. #1

    Default citizen missing after being "taken from behind"

    Just wow to the artwork, I havent seen something this suggestive since Fallen's avatar

    https://www.play.net/gs4/news.asp?id=1642
    Last edited by gilchristr; 10-04-2019 at 12:03 AM.
    The enhancive king of chicago

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    Just wow to the artwork, I havent seen something this suggestive since Fallen's avatar

    https://www.play.net/gs4/news.asp?id=1642
    At least the child still has his pants on.

  3. #3

    Default

    I thought Jeril quit?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,870
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Pretty accurate except I think there needs to be a line of kids willingly waiting to be spanked.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,870
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    there needs to be a line of kids willingly waiting to be spanked.
    Yes officer, this post right here.
    Last edited by Taernath; 10-04-2019 at 01:18 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  7. #7

    Default

    Last edited by Methais; 10-04-2019 at 08:28 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,234
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Pervs.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Pervs.
    Confirmed Gelston thinks we should eat babies.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,234
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Confirmed Gelston thinks we should eat babies.
    To save the world.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •