Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another attempt to humor myself, armor this time

Default Another attempt to humor myself, armor this time

I've a range on this one that's pretty absurd but I'm curious what other peoples input would be on the value. I'm not looking to sell it at all grant I don't think anyone would be looking to pay a few billion.

10x enchant, 4x TD, t5 ensorcell, 25 cer superbly crit padded, 8 cer decent damage padding, tier 9 ithziri flares, +3 stamina recovery, +3 mana recovery enchancives, and finally +40 lightning and +25 puncture resistance chain hauberk.

I do intend to up it to 6x TD come next duskruin and eventually get the damage padding to 10 cer. It is a coin/scrip drain working it. My range on value was in the 2.5 billion coin or so.

2. Default

Seems decent.

Is all that added and to-be-added TD really necessary, on top of the T5?

2.5b sounds like a bit much but you never know
    standing between the living and the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    It actually helps quite a bit. It isn’t necessary for me but the piece demanded something more. OCD and high end scrip shop are not a good mix.

6. Default

That's damn perty.

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    "Is that really necessary" and this armor don't live in the same realm. You're really asking a question that has no bearing.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Since you're requesting input, here's mine: 200m. If it were full plate I'd put it around 500m. My reasoning is that you never get back what you put into these things, both because of retarded service costs and the fact that the other six remaining whales already have uber armor on all their chars so this market is extremely thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Since you're requesting input, here's mine: 200m. If it were full plate I'd put it around 500m. My reasoning is that you never get back what you put into these things, both because of retarded service costs and the fact that the other six remaining whales already have uber armor on all their chars so this market is extremely thin.
    That is actually a good point about people having that high an end that could afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    200m? i could see it fetching 1500$-2k but ya i dunno what market is like for this stuff you never really know until you put it up forsale
    standing between the living and the dead