Thread: 2020 Election interference

Default 2020 Election interference

So, for all the Leftists crying about election interference, what are you going to do about this form of interference?

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    Look at how idiotic I am because I don't realize that the winds of censorship are fickle and can blow in any direction.
    ftfy
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by Annahlee View Post
    Look at how triggered you are.
    stfu "Carolanne"

More election interference:

your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Joe Biden in regards to Trump "stealing" his website and how he plans to convey his message to Latino voters about what he intends to do for them:

There are websites that you can buy. So they went out and bought everything with that had to do with the name Biden, Joe Biden. So even that I’m the only campaign that I’m aware of, maybe, maybe Cisneros’ campaign is doing it, I’m not sure, um, Castro’s campaign is doing it. The fact is we have reached out extensively into the African, excuse me, Hispanic community, the Latino community, over my entire career. And we have a lot of support in the community. So what these guys have done, we wanted to make sure we could go online and in Spanish, you could in fact, learn everything I was doing and saying, and what’s it all about. Well, we can’t buy every single site out there, some of them cost $20-$30,000, etc, it would have cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.
    First he claims that Trump bought every single domain name that had Joe Biden in it, that's not how it works. He specifically bought one domain name that Biden planned on using but didn't bother to buy it before he announced he planned on using it.

Then he claims another person running for president is named "Cisneros", except there isn't.

Then he's so used to pandering for the black vote that he starts saying "African Americans" before catching himself and saying "Hispanic community, the Latino community."

How does this guy have any support left? It's not really even funny anymore watching these videos of him, it's more embarrassing.