Thread: Buying Character Levels 50-100, Any Race/Class

Default Buying Character Levels 50-100, Any Race/Class

Hi all,

My old thread was getting rather long and I'm afraid the title may be leading people away from reading the contents, so I'm starting a new one (I'd delete the old if I could).

I've recently returned to the game for more disability-sanity-escapism time. I'm stuck in my room at most times because my body is, whadda ya call it, defective. In those many years, I've played GS4 a lot and really come to find what I enjoy playing. That's high level characters, 50 at the bare minimum and capped being the most wondrous gifts some generous souls have provided at a fair price.

So, I'm looking for a new character now that I'm back. Any race, any class, any gender. Just has to be levels 50-100 and needs to have a RP appropriate name. I would especially *like* a ranger, but it doesn't have to be one. If you've got something, fire away. I want to hear about it!

Of course, going along with disability is not having a fortune to spend. I've managed to set aside a fair amount and I'll have some more very soon, but I can't pay for anything that costs a grand. Just can't go quite that far, generally speaking. Now, if it's expensive but enough that I can cover it? I will. If it's expensive but we can work out a down payment with installments? I can do that, and I have the karma notes and backing of long time posters/sellers who can vouch that I follow through.

So, help me to get a cool character to play and you'll really knock my quality of life up a few notches while lining your own pocket. Everyone wins! Please PM me or DM me on Discord at Graka#1895 -- you'll get faster and more reliable replies to either of these, than you will to a direct reply post. Thanks!
    Last edited by Graka; 09-28-2019 at 02:11 PM.

Back online for an extra long day, so anyone with a character out there is free to PM me the details or DM me on Discord at Graka#1895 - fastest methods.

Limited funds means some hundreds available right now. In a few days, more hundreds. Still not a grand, but certainly more than I've paid for characters up to cap prior. I'm sure we can work out something reasonable.

Meantime, I do have two very strong offers, but the levels could be higher. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Bump! I'm around to hear what you've got. Send me a PM or DM me on Discord at Graka#1895
    Last edited by Graka; 09-28-2019 at 02:09 PM.

This will be the last day I'll be looking for the perfect character, so drop me a line if you have something! Capped is favored if we can arrive at a deal I can manage on my budget. Otherwise, I'll have to choose from among the options I have available to me. PM here or DM me at Graka#1895 on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by Graka View Post
    This will be the last day I'll be looking for the perfect character, so drop me a line if you have something! Capped is favored if we can arrive at a deal I can manage on my budget. Otherwise, I'll have to choose from among the options I have available to me. PM here or DM me at Graka#1895 on Discord!
    Get those last minute offers in! Midnight EST and I'm calling it. Its been a long, stumbling search this time and not a big variety of sellers. Unusual for me during festival time, when folks usually need cash!

EDIT: Concerning the 'you don't need a capped character, buy what you can afford' reputation comment -- the thread title does say 50-100 for a reason. I just happen to prefer capped play. I'm always upfront about my financial restrictions, so if someone still decides to approach me with a capped character? Wouldn't be the first time over the years others have made very fair offers to me - far from it! Always grateful for it, too.
    Last edited by Graka; 10-06-2019 at 08:12 PM.