Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some armor and weapons

Default Some armor and weapons

Cleaning out a few things from the locker.

a skull-etched spiked crimson eahnor pavis - 2m or $10
    5x tower shield with the weapon holding harness script, +4 dex base, +3 shield use

a double-edged black ora short sword - 10m or $50
    7x plasma flaring (I believe) somewhat crit weighted, 5 points and 10 of 20 to the next rank
    The sword has been forged of black ora and has been sharpened to have a razor sharp, double edge. The blade, which is highly polished, extends from a blunt steel guard that matches the simple steel stud that serves as the weapon's pommel. The hilt has been cross-wrapped with lengths of grey leather, well-oiled and dark from use. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

a military elven ora short sword - 6m or $30
    6x T2 ensorcell, somewhat crit weighted, 5 points and 10 of 20 to the next rank
    Forged with a mind for functionality over popular style, this sword is simply made in a minimalist fashion suited to military appointment. A blade of white ora, highly polished, extends from a blunt steel guard that matches the simple steel stud that serves as the weapon's pommel. The hilt has been cross-wrapped with lengths of brown leather, well-oiled and dark from use. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. A strange necrotic haze radiates from the sword.

a silver kelyn tetsubo patterned with spirals along the head - 6m or $30
    5x, +10 THW bonus, Tgara script
    You glance at a silver kelyn tetsubo patterned with spirals along the head. The weapon is exceptionally crafted by skilled hands. The tetsubo is polished and graceful. Curiously, written upon it in flowing Erithian script is the name "Fluidity". Truly, this weapon was constructed by a master craftsman.

a narrow-bladed pale blue katana inked with religious sigils - 22m or $110
    +32, T5 ensorcell, max light, standard katana HCW, Tgara script
    Old Droughtman prize
    You glance at a narrow-bladed pale blue katana inked with religious sigils. The weapon is exceptionally crafted by skilled hands. The katana is polished and graceful. Curiously, written upon it in flowing Erithian script is the name "Mist". Truly, this weapon was constructed by a master craftsman.

a mithglin and silver-ringed chain haubergeon - 4m or $20
    4x, tier 2 unlocked Forest Armor, max light and aug chain base
    Last edited by Chaoswynd; 11-09-2019 at 04:18 PM.

I'll take the longblade, assuming its a full +40
    Last edited by rolfard; 09-25-2019 at 10:38 PM.

I’ll take chain

Updated and added two short swords

Added a tetsubo

Bump
    Added the dwarven runeblade Orin

It occurs to me that I should probably be bumping when things sell, so folks are aware. On that note...
    Orin has sold

Cleared out the sold stuff, and adjusted some prices as well as added cash options

Bump
    Added the katana Mist, and a claid

Claid is sold