Page 74 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Kinda like Fox News is a parody of a news organization.
    What do you think about the other networks though? Mainly...

NBC
    ABC
    CBS
    CNN
    MSNBC

Asking for a friend.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-10-2019 at 03:11 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by gemstonefella View Post
    McConnell is unilaterally holding up hundreds of pieces of legislation in the senate, does this bother you? He puts virtually nothing forward until he knows the president is in on board. Does that bother you that the legislative branch is acting as a de facto part of the executive?
    No, why would it bother me? It didn't bother me when Harry Reid was doing the same thing. The Senate chooses its own rules and I'm fine with that.

What I'm not fine with is the leader in EITHER house just deciding how the House/Senate is going to do something without a vote. Let me put it this way: If at some point in the past the House voted to allow the speaker to unilaterally launch an impeachment inquiry then I would have no problem with what Pelosi is doing. But since that has never happened then it's bullshit that Pelosi thinks she can do this without so much as a floor vote, and it should bother every American but too many people on the left and others suffering from TDS don't care because they want Trump gone even if it means their elected officials act as dictators along the way.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-10-2019 at 10:39 PM.

The longer this goes on, the worse it is for Trump. Especially as it's clear it's far deeper than a single phone call. They're playing an odd game, as most middle ground people see his actions as more guilty, simply by not complying.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Especially as it's clear it's far deeper than a single phone call.
    Such as?

Campaign finance issues with the two Russians that were arrested yesterday.

Abusing national security systems.

Guiliani and two others acting on behalf of the government as private citizens.

Publicly asking for China's help.

Profiting off his position by having foreign dignitaries pay for rooms at his businesses they don't utilize.

It's not a criminal proceeding, so public opinion matters - and the support for his removal has grown rapidly. Their only defense is stonewalling and attacking the credibility of a whistleblower. Nothing as far as a defense of his alleged crimes.

...so public opinion matters - and the support for his removal has grown rapidly.
    Grown rapidly among who specifically? A bunch of already chronically triggered leftists?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

All of the polls are pretty similar that I've seen. Roughly 50% support impeachment and remove. The trend is independents are the ones leaning towards it

All of the polls are pretty similar that I've seen. Roughly 50% support impeachment and remove. The trend is independents are the ones leaning towards it
    Are these the same polls that said Hillary had a 6 billion percent chance to win the 2016 election?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Are these the same polls that said Hillary had a 6 billion percent chance to win the 2016 election?
    She won the popular vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

You should realize by now that most "polls" are used to create the news, not to report on an actual trend.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.