Page 196 of 264 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

1. Default

"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me." --Joe Biden, speaking at a town hall meeting in Nashua, New Hampshire, Sept. 10, 2008 (Source)

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!" --Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama after being announced as his running mate, Springfield, Ill., Aug. 23, 2008

"A successful dump!" --Joe Biden, explaining his whereabouts (dropping deadwood at the dump) to the reporters outside his home, Wilmington, Del., Aug. 20, 2008

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan.
    31, 2007 (Source)

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June, 2006 (Watch video clip)
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

2. Default

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE DEBATES

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

The more I read about Biden's gaffes the more I'm thinking there might actually be something to this white privilege shit. This guy has been saying crazy shit and bullying people for decades now and yet he keeps getting elected, and now he might be the Democratic nominee for president.

It's either white privilege or Democrat privilege. Maybe white Democrat privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE DEBATES
    I hope it's just Biden answering every question with doing a few pushups.

"John McCain is... not a war hero. He's a war hero - he's a war hero 'cause he was captured. I Like people that weren't captured, OK, I hate to tell you."
    Iowa Family Leadership Summit, 18/7/15

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
    The View, 2006

"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body."

"[VladimirPutin] is not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He’s not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down."
    July 31, 2016

“You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything….Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
    2005 Access Hollywood Interview

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

[Referring to a 10-year old girl going up an escalator] I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?
    1992 Entertainment Tonight Interview

"26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?"
    Twitter 2013

Last edited by Seran; 12-05-2019 at 10:08 PM.

Am I understanding this correctly that there will be no more "witnesses" or meetings and that the Democrats are ready to draft articles of impeachment based on what we have seen?

Wasn't it Seran who was mocking me a week or so ago because I said we have already heard from all of the "witnesses" but Seran assured me there were more witnesses to come and that I should wait until I hear all of the facts before making up my mind? You don't really consider the unhinged lunatics we heard from this week to be witnesses right, Seran?

It looks like poor little Seran was expecting an actual bombshell after Schiff's failures and instead all he got were 3 admitted partisan hacks, one of whom is so inflicted with TDS that she said on video she literally can't walk in front of a Trump building.

Must suck knowing your entire life is a lie. But never fear! It was never about facts or justice or rule of law, it was always about getting Trump at any cost!

Remember Nadler gave Trump a deadline to say whether or not he wanted to participate in the impeachment scam? Remember how that deadline was today? Remember how yesterday Pelosi said she already instructed Nadler to write up articles of impeachment? Almost as if this entire thing is just a dog and pony show for the likes of Seran and company.

8. Default

LETS DO SOME PUSHUPS

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

9. Default

LETS DO SOME PUSHUPS
    SERIOUSLY

The potential future leader of the free world's answer to everything is...

LETS DO SOME PUSHUPS

Fucking faggots like backrash love this faggot shit.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

SERIOUSLY

The potential future leader of the free world's answer to everything is...

LETS DO SOME PUSHUPS

Fucking faggots like backrash love this faggot shit.
    The sad part is you're not wrong. I think it was a month or two ago he challenged Trump to do some pull ups, or actually it might have been pushups as well but I'm too lazy to look it up.