Page 189 of 264 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    And just like that the impeachment report that everyone supposedly cares about disappears from Twitter trending to be replaced with "PrimariesSoWhite." I love it.
    Olena Zerkal. That's about to be a big name
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Dude.. are you really denying your acute TDS now?

Stop.
    Fuck no. I openly hate Trump - when you have nothing else, just refer to TDS. Just like Trumps defense. If there's no defense, start attacking the person or process. You know, the process of the house that Nunes changed to push subpoenas in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Fuck no. I openly hate Trump - when you have nothing else, just refer to TDS.
    When the description is so accurate why not point it out? If you were saying openly racist things I would call you a racist, if you were saying openly sexist things I would call you a sexist, when you let your emotions get the better of your thinking process because you hate Trump so much I'm going to point out your TDS.

4. Default

Olena Zerkal. That's about to be a big name
    Bigger than Zalenski? Just as you are accusing TGO of blinders, you are also ignoring contrary evidence.

I don't have an opinion of whoever that is other than seeing she's a diplomat, but the Ukraine president saying otherwise does weigh heavily for me.

All the congress is doing is wrecking people's lives so far, missing DT every time. I'm not down with that.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 12-03-2019 at 06:59 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

5. Default

Fuck no. I openly hate Trump - when you have nothing else, just refer to TDS. Just like Trumps defense. If there's no defense, start attacking the person or process. You know, the process of the house that Nunes changed to push subpoenas in 2015.
    Have you ever liked any conservatives? I honestly don't know. I hated Obama, but I can tell you why and it had nothing to do with him being a racist asshate dividing the country - it was his policies.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

No one cares. Normal people are done wasting their time. Now we’re just waiting for nothing to keep happening in anticipation of the inevitable mega meltdowns from you and retards like you who also shop at the Scarfs For Retards store.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-04-2019 at 08:52 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No one cares. Normal people are done wasting their time. Now we’re just waiting for nothing to keep happening in anticipation of the inevitable mega meltdowns from you me tards like you who also shop at the Scarfs For Retards store.
    Imagine needing a scarf indoors.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Bigger than Zalenski? Just as you are accusing TGO of blinders, you are also ignoring contrary evidence.

I don't have an opinion of whoever that is other than seeing she's a diplomat, but the Ukraine president saying otherwise does weigh heavily for me.

All the congress is doing is wrecking people's lives so far, missing DT every time. I'm not down with that.
    “I don’t want us to look like beggars. But you have to understand. We’re at war. If you’re our strategic partner, then you can’t go blocking anything for us. I think that’s just about fairness. It’s not about a quid pro quo. It just goes without saying,”

I mean that doesn't sound like what Trump claimed he said. What would happen in a normal country is the people refusing to testify would be forced to testify. There's so much obstruction that it's gotten ridiculous.

“I don’t want us to look like beggars. But you have to understand. We’re at war. If you’re our strategic partner, then you can’t go blocking anything for us. I think that’s just about fairness. It’s not about a quid pro quo. It just goes without saying,”

I mean that doesn't sound like what Trump claimed he said. What would happen in a normal country is the people refusing to testify would be forced to testify. There's so much obstruction that it's gotten ridiculous.
    What is that quote supposed to prove? No one denies the aid was held up. Have you already forgotten that Obama and Biden literally bragged about holding up aid to Ukraine?

See what I just say "TDS" and move on? Because it's so obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Have you ever liked any conservatives? I honestly don't know. I hated Obama, but I can tell you why and it had nothing to do with him being a racist asshate dividing the country - it was his policies.
    Yes. I've voted heavily Republican over the years. There's really three that I can not stand - Nunes, Jordan, and Trump.

Nunes should not be anywhere near the impeachment hearings as he's deep into the scheme.

Jordan couldn't smell a sex scandal that was right under his nose.

Trump because, in Lindsay Graham's words..."He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot," Graham continued. "He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represents the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year."