Page 139 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

1. Default

I wonder if he ever paid the settlement over the highly edited Acorn videos.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Because CNN told you this, right?

I actually did end up watching CNN for most of the day, I started on Fox but switched over when Fox cut to commercial as Shifty Schiff started to talk after the opening statements. CNN showed it all commercial free with ZERO opinion segments or news reports during the breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by gemstonefella View Post
    I wonder if he ever paid the settlement over the highly edited Acorn videos.
    It's funny you keep saying they are "highly edited" videos and yet recognize that he has been sued a few times because of what he records people saying. In the case of the Acorn video you are talking about, unless there is another lawsuit he settled regarding Acorn I am unaware of, he recorded himself talking with an Acorn employee about bringing in girls to the US for prostitution, the employee on the video was going along with everything.

What James O'Keefe didn't know was that the employee was supposedly pretending to go along with everything because he called the police right afterwards.

But that's strange, if all he does is edit the videos to make things look bad then the guy never went along with everything and James instead used his magical editing powers to just make it look like the guy was going along with everything.

Have you even bothered to watch his videos of CNN where they have employees such as Van Jones admitting that the whole Russia thing was most likely bullshit but CNN wanted to keep pushing it anyways because it was good for ratings? Was that another case of James O'Keefe using a magical video editing program that no one else has access to where he can make it seem like people are saying things they aren't really saying?

It's pretty easy to research. Hell, check out the Blaze.
    Ah, he said "blaze". I'm gonna go smoke now.

I actually did end up watching CNN for most of the day, I started on Fox but switched over when Fox cut to commercial as Shifty Schiff started to talk after the opening statements. CNN showed it all commercial free with ZERO opinion segments or news reports during the breaks.
    Oh spare me.

Look at this video about from CNN about Devin Nunes' opening statement:

Notice the almost 20 seconds of spin from CNN before they show Nunes' opening statement?

Oh spare me.

Notice the almost 20 seconds of spin from CNN before they show Nunes' opening statement?
    Now look at the video from CNN regarding Schitt's opening statement:

So weird, no spin.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Ah, he said "blaze". I'm gonna go smoke now.
    Something we can all agree on. Been eating it more lately though....lungs are getting old.

8. Default

Oh spare me.

They may have spun it afterwards, I'm sure they did, all news stations do. They had ZERO commentary or opinion going on while the actual hearing was happening. Couldn't care less what they posted afterwards.

I wonder how Nunes's lawsuit against the cow is going.

9. Default

and I didn't have to watch any fucking commercials. UGH.

Something we can all agree on. Been eating it more lately though....lungs are getting old.
    I dabbed a few days ago. Never again.

Pre-made edibles or make your own butter and cook with it?