Page 79 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    I always loved when people told me I was throwing away my vote. Thanks for proving your arrogance.

Hey Seran, “Fuck you.”

https://bit.ly/2nUu9XE
    Seran is the little twat that lifted his head up to see how the rest of the class was voting in elementary school.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Yes I am. Everytime I've audited a Poli-Sci class which extolled the virtues of a ranked choice voting systems, it's some rapid left or right winger who has no idea how foolish it is to mislead inexperienced minds. Ideally, the people we vote for will get into office, but in reality our country is a plurocracy in idea only. Voting for fringe candidates usually only results in the person you oppose politically getting elected.
    Why the hell are you randomly auditing Political Science classes? What a massive waste of time.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I have a clear conscience knowing my vote never went to a candidate that has helped "lead" our country to where we are now. I don't just give my vote away to who the money masters have chosen.

P.S. You took poli-sci. :ROFL:
    I'm with you in that I'd have given an arm to see Ron Paul in his heyday get the Presidency, but realistically he never stood a chance to even see primary nomination. People don't understand the difference between a primary vote for their candidate and the importance of voting the ballot during the general election. Would I prefer Tulsi Gabbard over Warren or Biden, yes, but I wouldn't write her in during the general to stamp my foot at the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Why the hell are you randomly auditing Political Science classes? What a massive waste of time.
    Pure masochism? No, because it's necessary and no one wants to see the next Jim Jones born out of some community college

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    You're using Bolton and ethics in the same context?

This is the same guy this past spring that Bernie Sanders was accusing of lying to get us into a conflict with Iran. Hell, Democrats partially blamed Bolton for Iraq.

This is why you guys can't be taken seriously, you waffle on your position based off what Trump does. Take the Southern border for instance, Democrats went from crisis at the border, no crisis at the border, to crisis at the border and back to made up crisis at the border all within a matter of 6 months.

Fucking muppets.
    Yah. Bolton appears to have had a hard line against what Guiliani was up to, and stood his ground. I can respect that. He's likely not the actual whistleblower but they appeared to have gotten their information from him. More will come out soon.

Why does what Sanders accuse him of imply that I believe the same?
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

I'm with you in that I'd have given an arm to see Ron Paul in his heyday get the Presidency, but realistically he never stood a chance to even see primary nomination. People don't understand the difference between a primary vote for their candidate and the importance of voting the ballot during the general election. Would I prefer Tulsi Gabbard over Warren or Biden, yes, but I wouldn't write her in during the general to stamp my foot at the process.
    Ron Paul didn't need to win the election. As someone who campaigned for him, I never had any wild eyed goal of him actually winning. Would it have been cool had Ron won? Absolutely. Walking away from 2012 I felt as if it were mission accomplished. The Ron Paul movement reignited the fire in the belly of the American voter and changed the face of the Republican party. That's not to say the job has been completed but the Republicans have become more liberal (in it's true meaning) than the Democrats.

This whole, impeachment behind closed doors, just wow. Can we hang these people now, please?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Yah. Bolton appears to have had a hard line against what Guiliani was up to, and stood his ground. I can respect that. He's likely not the actual whistleblower but they appeared to have gotten their information from him. More will come out soon.

Why does what Sanders accuse him of imply that I believe the same?
    I'm pointing out the general trend of the people you support. The Democrats showcasing Bolton as some hero when for years now the Democrats labeled that hero as a war criminal. But Trump, phone call!

I mean this is insane twilight zone shit the Democrats are doing. It looks really, really, really bad.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Dunno about you, but I'd rather support individuals who aren't breaking the law...

BREAKING: SDNY charges Turkish state-run bank Halkbank in sanctions violations in connection with the record-breaking money-laundering scheme to Iran executed by gold trader Reza Zarrab.

Zarrab was the client whose release Giuliani pushed for between Trump and Erdogan.

Oh - and just for fun.

Hill has reportedly informed investigators that Gordon Sondland—the GOP megadonor who serves as US ambassador to the European Union—told Ukrainian officials that they should investigate the Bidens in order to secure an in-person meeting between President Donald Trump with Ukraine’s new leader. Sondland is expected to testify on Thursday.

And just for fun.

Documents obtained by ProPublica show stark differences in how Donald Trump’s businesses reported some expenses, profits and occupancy figures for two Manhattan buildings, giving a lender different figures than they provided to New York City tax authorities. The discrepancies made the buildings appear more profitable to the lender — and less profitable to the officials who set the buildings’ property tax.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Dunno about you, but I'd rather support individuals who aren't breaking the law...

BREAKING: SDNY charges Turkish state-run bank Halkbank in sanctions violations in connection with the record-breaking money-laundering scheme to Iran executed by gold trader Reza Zarrab.

Zarrab was the client whose release Giuliani pushed for between Trump and Erdogan.

Oh - and just for fun.

Hill has reportedly informed investigators that Gordon Sondland—the GOP megadonor who serves as US ambassador to the European Union—told Ukrainian officials that they should investigate the Bidens in order to secure an in-person meeting between President Donald Trump with Ukraine’s new leader. Sondland is expected to testify on Thursday.

And just for fun.

Documents obtained by ProPublica show stark differences in how Donald Trump’s businesses reported some expenses, profits and occupancy figures for two Manhattan buildings, giving a lender different figures than they provided to New York City tax authorities. The discrepancies made the buildings appear more profitable to the lender — and less profitable to the officials who set the buildings’ property tax.
    Ok, then let the Democrats fight this out in the public eye. Because none of these alleged crimes come close to lying to the American public to get us into a war. To be perfectly honest, I have 0 qualms with voting for a criminal if it means that criminal is exposing the crimes of our elected officials. It's kind of like supporting Vito Corleone because at least that guy doesn't want to sell you heroine.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

One of the many reasons why we have Trump now, heh.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"