Page 130 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rudy-...b0fcfb7f68b2cb

Giuliani Associate Says He Told Ukraine That Aid Was Contingent On Biden Probe: Report

Lev Parnas, one of Rudy Giuliani’s two indicted business associates, reportedly said that he told incoming Ukrainian leadership earlier this year to announce an investigation into the Bidens in exchange for U.S. military aid.

Parnas allegedly traveled to Kyiv just before Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was inaugurated in May and told the incoming government to announce an investigation into President Donald Trump’s political rival Joe Biden, otherwise the U.S. would freeze military aid to the country, the Ukrainian-American businessman’s attorney Joseph A. Bondy told The New York Times in a report published Sunday.

Also contingent on the investigation announcement reportedly was Vice President Mike Pence’s attendance at Zelensky’s inauguration ceremony, according to Bondy. Pence never ended up attending Zelensky’s inauguration, according to the Times.

The remarks to the newspaper are one of the first signs that Parnas has flipped on Trump and his personal attorney in the impeachment investigation surrounding the United States president’s attempted extortion of Ukraine. The warning to Ukrainian leadership was allegedly at the direction of Giuliani, whom Bondy said Parnas believed to be acting under Trump’s instruction.

The business associate said Nov. 4 that he would be willing to testify in the House impeachment probe, a change of heart after Parnas refused to comply with House committees’ requests in October. The reconsideration came after Trump denied to reporters that he knew Parnas.

2. Default

Everytime Backrash posts from Huffpost, I know AOL is still his homepage... because no one reads Huffpost on purpose.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Everytime Backrash posts from Huffpost, I know AOL is still his homepage... because no one reads Huffpost on purpose.
    It's much worse than that. Huffpost is his home page on Internet Explorer.

On MS Edge, it's motherjones

On Firefox, it's thedailybeast

And on Chrome, it's set to this
    Last edited by Methais; 11-11-2019 at 09:52 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Rather insane that anyone thinks evidence and witness testimony will go away because it's reported from a media platform they dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Rather insane that anyone thinks evidence and witness testimony will go away because it's reported from a media platform they dislike.
    I can't wait to watch your meltdown after impeachment goes nowhere.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

6. Default

How much time do you spend on Breitbart, reading Michelle Malkin, and National Review?

I don't spend any, because I know how they skew. I don't dislike HuffPost, I think it's like the national enquirer.

Wall Street Journal is a great read, but I doubt you or Backrash read anything if its not reproduced on Mother Jones, The Verge or some other crazy ass opinion site.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 11-11-2019 at 12:15 PM.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

How much time do you spend on Breitbart, reading Michelle Malkin, and National Review?

I don't spend any, because I know how they skew. I don't dislike HuffPost, I think it's like the national enquirer.

Wall Street Journal is a great read, but I doubt you or Backrash read anything if its not reproduced on Mother Jones, The Verge or some other crazy ass opinion site.
    In before he tells you you read nothing but Breitbart anyway because he just knows it must be true.

You're probably another Dreaven alt too. Racist.

Reported.

And backtraced.

Last edited by Methais; 11-11-2019 at 12:24 PM.

Actually the Wall Street Journal is reporting the same thing. Are they also now a fringe leftist news source? Is AP? Al Jazeera? You're confusing reported fact, with spin.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/giulian...es-11573247707

9. Default

Actually the Wall Street Journal is reporting the same thing. Are they also now a fringe leftist news source? Is AP? Al Jazeera? You're confusing reported fact, with spin.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/giulian...es-11573247707
    Read them side by side.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Read them side by side.
    And your point is what exactly?