Page 143 of 264 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

1. Default

Dabs are wild because someone had to go 'what if weed, but crystal meth?' to invent them

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Everyone should watch the first day. It really paints the big picture.

Sadly, innocent Ukrainians are caught up in this president's politics. Remember, and if you watch the hearing you'll be informed, that Russia broke all kinds of treaties and agreements by invading Ukraine and annexing Crimea back in 2014., Russia and Ukraine are still fighting over this. America is, or was, a huge supporter of a democratic Ukraine against Russian influence. America's aid is a huge help in their fight against Russia. Our current president withheld that important aid that the Ukrainians need to fight off an illegal act by Russia in an effort to attack the children of a political rival.

This president has no concern for Ukraine, no concern for America, and no concern for anything other than himself.

Watch the hearings. The witnesses so far are convincing with their genuine testimony. The republicans not only literally look like crooked villains, they are acting like children throwing tantrums because mommy wouldn't let them have a piece of candy.
    This is why you’re the retard champion.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Sadly, innocent Ukrainians are caught up in this president's politics. Remember, and if you watch the hearing you'll be informed, that Russia broke all kinds of treaties and agreements by invading Ukraine and annexing Crimea back in 2014., Russia and Ukraine are still fighting over this. America is, or was, a huge supporter of a democratic Ukraine against Russian influence. America's aid is a huge help in their fight against Russia. Our current president withheld that important aid that the Ukrainians need to fight off an illegal act by Russia in an effort to attack the children of a political rival.

This president has no concern for Ukraine, no concern for America, and no concern for anything other than himself.

Watch the hearings. The witnesses so far are convincing with their genuine testimony. The republicans not only literally look like crooked villains, they are acting like children throwing tantrums because mommy wouldn't let them have a piece of candy.
    Pedophile.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

You remind us every time you post.. you are the champion for a reason.

Thank you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by gemstonefella View Post
    I watched it all. They didn't "not come up with a crime", they refused to answer one way or the other. They did it multiple times, continually reminding both sides they were there to share their knowledge of things that happened, not to make judgements on the guilt or non-guilt of the president.

They both agreed it wasn't proper that Trump held up the aid but refused to say if it was impeachable or not. They also both made it very clear, multiple times, that there was a difference between Biden doing it to forward an actual foreign policy and Trump doing it to benefit his re-election campaign.

I do agree that we need to hear from people with direct knowledge of what happened. IF the White House would just "allow" them to respond to a legally issued subpoena or the DoJ would release the documents that have been requested by Congress, we would hear from them.
    I was pretty impressed with their attempts to be non-partisan and to provide facts only to the questions offered. Ambassador Taylor in particular did a great job being up front in saying that he wasn't there to speculate on state of mind, but rather the facts as he knew them.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I was pretty impressed with their attempts to be non-partisan and to provide facts only to the questions offered. Ambassador Taylor in particular did a great job being up front in saying that he wasn't there to speculate on state of mind, but rather the facts as he knew them.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Did you miss the part where both witnesses admitted Trump has helped Ukraine more than Obama has? Of course you did because it goes against your narrative. I guess you also missed the part where both witnesses admitted the aid was released with no required action on Ukraine’s part. You must have also missed the part where the one guy said it was routine for presidents to get the country receiving aid to agree to tackle their corruption problems, because of course it is, why would we continue giving monies to a country that had a corruption problem.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-14-2019 at 05:02 PM.

M
    Quote Originally Posted by gemstonefella View Post
    I watched it all. They didn't "not come up with a crime", they refused to answer one way or the other. They did it multiple times, continually reminding both sides they were there to share their knowledge of things that happened, not to make judgements on the guilt or non-guilt of the president.

They both agreed it wasn't proper that Trump held up the aid but refused to say if it was impeachable or not. They also both made it very clear, multiple times, that there was a difference between Biden doing it to forward an actual foreign policy and Trump doing it to benefit his re-election campaign.

I do agree that we need to hear from people with direct knowledge of what happened. IF the White House would just "allow" them to respond to a legally issued subpoena or the DoJ would release the documents that have been requested by Congress, we would hear from them.
    That’s bullshit reasoning. For a couple of guys who have an opinion on literally everything the idea that they don’t have an opinion on which crime Trump may have committed doesn’t fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Ambassador Taylor said he wasn’t there to speculate on state of mind? Holy shit, this thing is even more of a shit show than I thought.

Last edited by Alfster; 11-14-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.