Page 174 of 264 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    For a moment I thought you were talking about some Gemstone drama then I realized we are talking about an actual impeachment hearing.
    The two are almost indistinguishable at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Do I care of there's a quid quo pro? Nope. I don't.
    For someone who claims he doesn't care.. you sure seem to care...

Or are you saying you don't care if there's a quid quo pro, as long as Trump is impeached by any means necessary?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

I agree with Trump's tactic of fighting everything. We've had 3+ years of this bullshit. I'd make them go to court on literally everything they ask about. I wouldn't tell them my birthday at this point.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Yes, it is completely impossible to overhear a phone conversation unless it's on speaker. I rest my case!

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

Yes, it is completely impossible to overhear a phone conversation unless it's on speaker. I rest my case!
    Unless it's a Karen screaming for a manager or something, this is typically true.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    So you're cool with a private citizen running the show on foreign policy?
    If Giuliani were a Democrat he would be placed on a pedestal. The dude was running NYC when 9/11 happened. I highly doubt any sane, rational person, would have any problems with Rudy playing a role in our national security. He will always be considered a leader in American eyes.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

After all the testimony these past two weeks it seems like the only people who still don't realize that Trump put personal political preconditions on government approved taxpayer funded aid to an ally of the US are the republicans.

After all the testimony these past two weeks it seems like the only people who still don't realize that Trump put personal political preconditions on government approved taxpayer funded aid to an ally of the US are the republicans.
    Apparently even the witnesses didn't realize it either. Turn off CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Apparently even the witnesses didn't realize it either. Turn off CNN.
    Maybe you should turn it on and, you know, actually watch it. These witnesses are standing up before the entire world to tell their stories about how our lying president put personal gain ahead of American interests. These people are brave as fuck.

If Clinton was impeached for lying and witness tampering then Trump is for sure going down for those exact same things.

10. Default

Goddamn, ANOTHER BLOCKBUSTER day for Trump. This is a fucking trainwreck for libtards like Backrash... I mean, seeing it all fall apart is spectacular.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal