Page 167 of 264 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Dems jumped the shark with Morrison and Volker, especially in prime time. Everyone in America gets to see them get pants'd, live. And we learned earlier that the Lt. Col is the one who leaked to the whistleblower, AND the one who went to the lawyers, AND was already identified internally as a leak risk.

This has been a JUGE day for Trump. Congrats butthurt lib fools, you are getting him re-elected.
    You're referring to testimony refuting Trump and Giuliani's conspiracy theory about vice president Biden? Or Volker recanting his earlier testimony about the President's request for investigations into Burisma and the Bidens? For those being Republican requested witnesses, they sure helped the impeachment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What a bunch of weasel words. "Granted whistleblower status." How do you even look at yourself in the mirror with two faces staring back at you?
    I'm waiting for names. I'm interested in looking into your claims. Feel free to cite whatever Fox News or Breitbart article with the information you're parroting.

I'm beginning to think Manning and Assange are your so called victims

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I'm waiting for names. I'm interested in looking into your claims. Feel free to cite whatever Fox News or Breitbart article with the information you're parroting.

I'm beginning to think Manning and Assange are your so called victims
    You're apparently not interested at all because they weren't "granted whistleblower status." What an absolute joke.

And just for the record Manning is a piece of shit who would have rotted in prison.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-19-2019 at 09:20 PM.

I honestly don't know what you want from me. We are talking about what the Democrats are alleging Trump did in order to remove him from office. You're talking about something totally different that neither the Democrats nor even the witnesses are commenting on. Shit you're literally the only person I have seen period say this is what you think the big deal is. I don't even think the hacks over at CNN are commenting on this in regards to removing Trump from office.
    It's by no means different. Your safe space probably hasn't figured out how to spin it yet - but sondland will certainly be talking about it tomorrow.

The U.S. ambassador to the European Union said Thursday that President Donald Trump directed him and other envoys to work with his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, on Ukraine policy and that he disagreed with the directive.

Gordon Sondland’s closed-door testimony to House impeachment investigators was aimed at distancing himself from Trump and Giuliani’s efforts to pressure Ukraine into investigating Democratic rival Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

Sondland said he was disappointed Trump instructed him to work with Giuliani, a directive that sidestepped the role of the State Department and the National Security Council. He also said he believed it was wrong to invite a foreign government to conduct investigations to influence American elections.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    It's by no means different. Your safe space probably hasn't figured out how to spin it yet - but sondland will certainly be talking about it tomorrow.

The U.S. ambassador to the European Union said Thursday that President Donald Trump directed him and other envoys to work with his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, on Ukraine policy and that he disagreed with the directive.

Gordon Sondland’s closed-door testimony to House impeachment investigators was aimed at distancing himself from Trump and Giuliani’s efforts to pressure Ukraine into investigating Democratic rival Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

Sondland said he was disappointed Trump instructed him to work with Giuliani, a directive that sidestepped the role of the State Department and the National Security Council. He also said he believed it was wrong to invite a foreign government to conduct investigations to influence American elections.
    I'll wait to see Sondland's testimony then. This is why we needed public hearings to begin with because as we're seeing so far the leaks from Adam Schitthead from the secret meetings things aren't turning out so well for him in the public hearings.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-19-2019 at 09:33 PM.

Sondlands going to be interesting to watch. So will Lev parnas as he intends to comply with the subpoenas.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

You're apparently not interested at all because they weren't "granted whistleblower status." What an absolute joke.

And just for the record Manning is a piece of shit who would have rotted in prison.
    Point Set Match

Fewer and fewer people are tuning in to watch these bullshit hearings with each passing day. Also a week ago only 37% of independents opposed the impeachment inquiry, now after 3 days of this shit 47% oppose it.

At this rate the Democrats are going to either have to abandon this circus within the next couple of weeks or really start reaching and accusing Trump of murder or something to get Americans to care about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Point Set Match
    You're annoying.

Obama’s legacy will be one of secrecy and hostility toward the press

CNN’s Jake Tapper was more emphatic: “The Obama administration has used the Espionage Act to go after whistleblowers who leaked to journalists . . . more than all previous administrations combined”—seven times.
    No less chilling was the 2013 Associated Press announcement that over a two-month period the Justice Department had seized phone records, without notice, of 20 telephone lines to AP offices and journalists (including cell phones and home phones) affecting more than 100 reporters—a transgression AP president Gary Pruitt deemed “a massive and unprecedented intrusion” for which there was no justification.

Incredibly, a week following the AP probe, the DOJ ratcheted things up even further when it named Fox News journalist James Rosen a criminal co-conspirator in a leak case involving North Korea’s intention to conduct a nuclear test in response to impending U.N. sanctions. Federal investigators seized Rosen’s email logs, tracked his State Department visits and movements through his security badge, and even targeted the phone records of his parents on Staten Island.

The chorus was deafening:

Leonard Downie, a forty-year veteran at The Washington Post wrote, “The administration’s war on leaks and other efforts to control information are the most aggressive I’ve seen since the Nixon administration.”
    The Hilll, CNN, AND Washington Post all in there, not exactly the "right leaning" news sites of Fox News and Blaze like you claimed I would quote. To be fair The Hill is the most impartial of the three, but CNN and Washington Post are practically the DNC's propaganda arm at this point.

But this is why I didn't want to bother with you anymore because you have already made it clear what you're going to say: "But those aren't 'official' whistleblowers, I only care about 'official' whistleblowers, all non-official whistleblowers can go ahead and rot in jail as long as Obama is the one throwing them in jail."

Like I said you're a joke.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-19-2019 at 10:13 PM.

Yeah, it's pretty amazing that you'd ignore the legal definition of whistleblower in order to make your partisan point. Oh wait, no it isn't.

Snowden, Manning, Patreus and others all released top secret or classified information n to the public and in doing so, broke the law. This contrasts distinctively to the Trump whistleblower, who reported non-classified information to the inspector general, who took it privately to Congress.

Again, I don't give two shits how unethical your partisan spin is, nor do I particularly mind just how glaringly uninformed you are about federal law. What's embarrassing is you and your alts spreading misinformation without ever bothering to substantiate your claims, then deriding everyone who calls out your lies.