Page 69 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    For withholding aid until corruption investigation was agreed to and specifically for not separating the campaign to reelect from his executive position to enforce treaties, foreign relationships. The actions or misactions, however factual of a privately held energy company have nothing to do with military aid.
    You're retarded.

I'll settle for useless idiot.
    I agree.

See tgo01, there IS hope for Seran!
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Reported.

Please respect your champion and issue a formal apology.
    When Dimebag Darrell was in his teens, he was wrecking everyone at guitar competitions so badly that they made him a judge so other people would have a chance.

From wiki:
    At age 14, Abbott entered a guitar contest at the Agora Ballroom in Dallas, in which Dean Zelinsky, founder of Dean Guitars, was one of the judges.[12] Abbott's mother accompanied him to the club because he was not old enough to enter on his own.[13] He won the competition; Zelinsky recalled that "[Abbott] blew everyone away."[12] Abbott won many other guitar contests in the area, and was eventually asked not to compete and instead judge the competitions so others could win.

Back is basically the PC retard version of this. At this point he's transcended retard champion status and has become a retard elder god.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-09-2019 at 11:18 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    You're retarded.
    I believe that's the Fox News message for true Patriots. "Deny, obfuscate, and protect the God-King at all cost."

5. Default

I believe that's the Fox News message for true Patriots. "Deny, obfuscate, and protect the God-King at all cost."

You don't even try to understand why people support Trump, and thus, you never will. All you can do is rage about it.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

Other than BECUZ THEY'RE NOT TRUMP!!!!!!," fueled butthurt, why should anyone vote for any of the democrats currently running in 2020?

Why should anyone have voted for Hillary in 2016?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-09-2019 at 01:51 PM.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Other than BECUZ THEY'RE NOT TRUMP!!!!!!," fueled butthurt, why should anyone vote for any of the democrats currently running in 2020?
    I think you know why I'm voting for Tulsi Gabbard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I think you know why I'm voting for Tulsi Gabbard.
    I forgot about her, so I feel it's only fair to add BECAUSE SHE HAS A NICE VAGINA to the "other than" list.

EDIT: Unless she offers to let you give it a pounding, in which case that's a perfectly acceptable reason as long as she delivers.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-09-2019 at 03:59 PM.

Biden says Trump should be impeached. I'm sure all of the Democrats will be outraged that a presidential candidate is trying to interfere with our elections in such a way!!!

I'm also sure Democrats will demand that any Democrat in the Senate running for president should also recuse themselves and not participate in any possible impeachment trial and won't vote on it.

Right?

...right?

That logically makes no sense
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.