Page 119 of 264 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Also vetted by whom exactly? The only person that is confirmed to know who the whistleblower is is Schiff, the guy who couldn't be trusted not to blab to the world that the US was going to lead a raid to take out the ISIS head piece of shit.
    You know. The inspector general.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    You know. The inspector general.
    So no one in Congress except Schiff? You know, the ones who are going to be voting on impeachment if it comes to that. You're okay with that?

So no one in Congress except Schiff? You know, the ones who are going to be voting on impeachment if it comes to that. You're okay with that?
    TGO is swole, from moving those goal posts.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    TGO is swole, from moving those goal posts.
    I've been pretty consistent actually. I don't even know if the Inspector General knows who the whistleblower is or "vetted" him, I'm just taking Alfter at his word for it here because it doesn't really matter. Clearly I am talking about congress here because I have always been talking about congress here. Just like I'm not talking about Trump or Mueller, I'm not talking about depositions, or anything else people want to try and deflect to. But I'm not surprised Archigeek comes along and decides I'm the one deflecting and moving goalposts and not everyone else in here with their TDS up to 11. The only thing that could make this more perfect is for Back to come charging in here with Androidpk riding on his shoulders to call me a racist a white supremacist. Then the PC will have truly peeked and we could all go back to our regular lives.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-04-2019 at 09:00 PM.

Written diarrhea ...
    You're sitting here ranting and raving like a lunatic but you're forgetting Adam Schiff is acting exactly as the Constitution designated. I know you have absolutely no concept of checks and balances, but the Founders and Framers granted this authority to Congress and as Nancy Pelosi has designated her authority to Adam Schiff for this impeachment inquiry, all of your pissing and moaning amounts to a fart in the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You're sitting here ranting and raving like a lunatic but you're forgetting Adam Schiff is acting exactly as the Constitution designated. I know you have absolutely no concept of checks and balances, but the Founders and Framers granted this authority to Congress and as Nancy Pelosi has designated her authority to Adam Schiff for this impeachment inquiry, all of your pissing and moaning amounts to a fart in the wind.
    What "authority" do you think Pelosi has exactly?

And look, dipshit, I have no problem with congress's "checks and balances", I just expect something fair. I would have been embarrassed if the Republicans tried this kind of stunt with Obama, but you and your ilk have sold your soul and humanity to the Democrat party so you're all too happy to say stupid shit like Pelosi has designated her "authority" to Adam Schiff and therefore you're perfectly okay with Schiff running this thing like a complete kangaroo court.

I know this retarded deflection shit and sucking Pelosi's and Schiff's cocks at the same time goes over like gangbusters in whatever echo chamber Facebook groups you hang out in, but that shit only works with roughly half of the people of the PC, and I ain't one of them so spare the bullshit.

What "authority" do you think Pelosi has exactly?

And look, dipshit, I have no problem with congress's "checks and balances", I just expect something fair. I would have been embarrassed if the Republicans tried this kind of stunt with Obama, but you and your ilk have sold your soul and humanity to the Democrat party so you're all too happy to say stupid shit like Pelosi has designated her "authority" to Adam Schiff and therefore you're perfectly okay with Schiff running this thing like a complete kangaroo court.

I know this retarded deflection shit and sucking Pelosi's and Schiff's cocks at the same time goes over like gangbusters in whatever echo chamber Facebook groups you hang out in, but that shit only works with roughly half of the people of the PC, and I ain't one of them so spare the bullshit.
    Quite simply the power to impeach the President as an enumerated power. If you're confused about Congressional oversight, I suggest you read the Supreme Court's opinion McGrain v. Daugherty, 273 U.S. 135, 177

Blog Entries

Quite simply the power to impeach the President as an enumerated power. If you're confused about Congressional oversight, I suggest you read the Supreme Court's opinion McGrain v. Daugherty, 273 U.S. 135, 177
    She doesn't have the power to impeach the President. Congress does. She isn't all of Congress.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I didn't ask you about congressional oversight or the power of the House to impeach the president. I very specifically asked you what authority you think Pelosi as speaker of the House has?

This is the point where you Google it, find out no authority at all is mentioned in the constitution, so you call me a racist and deflect to your next talking point.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-04-2019 at 10:00 PM.

I answered your question, I'm sorry your English comprehension is so bad. Thank goodness for scripts.