Page 163 of 264 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Aside from the obvious pot shots and insults this has been one of your more cogent posts. Thanks for the link. Its pretty informative and presents the information in an easy to understand way.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Man I have to admit, I kind of want to see Trump's tax returns. Only because I'm curious why he's fighting so hard to release them.

I don't give two shits if he didn't pay any taxes or paid low taxes... if he didn't take advantage of every loophole I'd be disappointed. I think when/if they ever get released, no one will give a shit anyway.
    He's trolling.

Hard.

I imagine it shows he's only a 900 millionaire and he calls himself a billionaire and he's afraid people will make fun of him for it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I find it pretty hard to see a justification of obtaining his tax returns, beyond partisan gotcha moments. Sure, if he's broke, then it makes him look bad, but that's it. Talking big about his financial accumen and lying about it isn't a crime.

If the Democrats are trying to prove illegal contributions, I mean I doubt the President doesn't have accountant's fifty times more wiley than House investigators.
    The idea that Democrats are going to find anything illegal in Trump's tax returns is just pure nonsense that they peddle to their supporters. This is all about finding ANYTHING to make Trump look bad, even if it's "He doesn't pay his fair share!" nonsense.

Like the IRS doesn't go through Trump's returns with a fine tooth comb every year, I'm sure they would have found something illegal themselves by now. But if only Democrats in Congress could take a gander at those returns then they for sure could find the illegal actions!

That's all it seems like to me, fodder for 2020. There's enough information from financial statements to derive the same information about Trump's business success of lack thereof.

Now if the Democrats do get the information and release it for purely political purposes, I hope there's prosecution.

I've seen some Democrats online actually think Trump's taxes will prove he was bribed by Russia or some shit. Yes, they have convinced themselves that Trump will have a line on his tax forms somewhere stating "Bribe received from Russia: 1,000,000" in 2015 or something. It's absolute lunacy. And also nothing will come of it even if Democrats release his taxes for political purposes. Democrats seem to be immune to prosecution lately.

I've also always thought the tradition of releasing tax returns was dumb anyways. Like a bunch of millionaires trying their best to ensure us that they are just like us common folks because they grew up poor or because when they were younger their father was a hard worker or something.

I really don't give a single shit about tax returns from politicians, unless they entered politics poor, have been in politics for decades, and are now filthy rich, those returns I wouldn't mind seeing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He's trolling.

Hard.

I imagine it shows he's only a 900 millionaire and he calls himself a billionaire and he's afraid people will make fun of him for it.
    Well we already know from a prior case he had to testify that he just makes stuff up about his net worth and most of it is based on his "feelings". I am sure he is nowhere near truthful on any of the things he has claimed. I think it might also be that there is a lot of things in there that would contradict what he has told banks when he applied for loans.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

I really don't give a single shit about tax returns from politicians, unless they entered politics poor, have been in politics for decades, and are now filthy rich, those returns I wouldn't mind seeing.
    Well he does break the emolument clause like every other day....

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Well he does break the emolument clause like every other day....
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Which is precisely why you tie the minimum wage to the inflation index, adjusted in increments. More wages, drives inflation, both of which drive growth and the economy.
    Which guarantees Argentina like inflation in just a few cycles. The "increments" have to put very far apart, which means it's effectively the same as today or they are much closer together which quickly drives run away inflation.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie