Page 85 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm looking at an apartment that is 10 minutes from Great Wolf Lodge and Gaylord Texan Resort
    Homophobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    The ambassador to Ukraine is some nobody? lmao

Let's see...

President of Ukraine said no quid pro quo
    President of US said no quid pro quo
    Transcript says no quid pro quo
    Ambassador to EU says no quid pro quo

The guy who heads up the US embassy in Ukraine for a whole 4 months relying on third hand information says otherwise. He's not even an official ambassador.

Yup, gonna say some nobody compared to the people we have already heard from.

Honestly why are we even investigating this anymore when the Ukraine government is saying there was no quid pro quo, they didn't feel any pressure, and they weren't even aware aid was being withheld.

This is like someone starting a fight, getting their asses kicked, the police all say the ones that got their asses kicked started the fight and didn't want to cooperate with any investigations but the state decided to press charges anyways and throw the ones who were attacked in jail for 4 years.

Oh wait, that's exactly what happened in NY with Antifa being the aggressors and the Proud Boys being the victims who were thrown in jail.

The left has lost all semblance of justice.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-22-2019 at 09:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Let's see...

President of Ukraine said no quid pro quo
    President of US said no quid pro quo
    Transcript says no quid pro quo
    Ambassador to EU says no quid pro quo

The guy who heads up the US embassy in Ukraine for a whole 4 months says otherwise. He's not even an official ambassador.

Yup, gonna say some nobody compared to the people we have already heard from.
    BREAKING: Individuals involved in possible corruption have already investigated themselves and found themselves to be innocent.

Boy that was a close one!
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

BREAKING: Individuals involved in possible corruption have already investigated themselves and found themselves to be innocent.

Boy that was a close one!
    Ukraine isn't in any legal trouble whatsoever even if this quid pro quo did occur. If anything they would be seen as the victims in all of this. So I guess now they're just lying? Must be because they are former soviets, you know RUSSIAN ASSETS!

Why are we ignoring the fact that Sondland, the one the supposed quid pro quo information came from, sent a text to the guy who heads the embassy in Ukraine stating there was no quid pro quo? I guess evidence that helps Trump doesn't count either.

Gosh, it sure is getting difficult to defend oneself in the US these days.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-22-2019 at 09:20 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    But Nixon SAID it wasn't a crime!
    Alright
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Alright
    I see you're not really interested in discussing the facts of this case.

Ambassador Sondland, the person Taylor got his third hand information from stating there was a quid pro quo, is expected to testify that there was NO quid pro quo. If that happens that essentially makes Taylor's testimony completely null because his testimony is hearsay and the guy who he got his information from says the exact opposite.

Going to be fun watching Democrats spin that one if that happens.

"This guy is lying before Congress! He's a Trump supporter! He can't be trusted! Did you know 'Sondland' means PUPPET in Russian?!!?"

"Oh yeah, also, he can totally be trusted as long as the information isn't coming directly from him but rather through a third party who claims they heard it directly from him. Then we can trust this Sondland guy! Did you know 'Sondland' means 'TRUSTWORHTY' in English?!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-22-2019 at 09:31 PM.

This is as equally stupid as the Russian collusion investigation.

Just admit you are still upset about 2016 and move on.

Better yet.. how about you nominate some Democrat that can actually beat Trump in an election?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    This is as equally stupid as the Russian collusion investigation.

Just admit you are still upset about 2016 and move on.

Better yet.. how about you nominate some Democrat that can actually beat Trump in an election?
    Just a short 5 years ago I never would have imagined we would have even entertained the thought of prosecuting someone for littering based on anonymous complaints and hearsay evidence alone, and yet here we are watching as Democrats try to impeach a president on exactly that and their voters all too happily follow them down the path to hell.

Shit the rational given by many judges for why they ruled against speed cameras was because they said a police officer needed to witness the infraction. Mere VIDEO EVIDENCE wasn't enough, and here we are trying to impeach the duly elected president of the US based on HEARSAY! I feel like I'm not even awake anymore and I'm just stuck in a never ending nightmare of virtue signaling goons.

Democrats: You lost an election 3 years ago because you nominated literally the most evil politician the US has ever had. It's time to get the fuck over it already.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-22-2019 at 10:20 PM.

Warren says if she's elected she's not opposed to withholding aid to Israel until they agree to a two state solution. I guess going by the current logic of ALL quid pro quos are impeachable offenses then Warren can't even run. This might be the first time in history Congress has had to step in to preemptively impeach a candidate running for president.

Oh...oh wait let me guess...this is somehow different than what Trump supposedly did, right guys?