Page 56 of 264 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    The packet had a return address that matched that of the Manhattan office of Giuliani, who later confirmed that he was responsible for their production, telling The New York Times they came from a “professional investigator who works for my company.”
    I only ever liked Giuliani during 9/11. Before and after I always thought he was a blowhard. Under Trump he's even more ridiculous.

edit to say - by 9/11 I'm mean his response to it. He was present and doing shit.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 10-03-2019 at 11:56 AM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Yup. Agreed. His role seems to be what the whistleblower called out, which is a non government employee with no security clearances pushing the agenda for the administration through back channels, while continuing to work with manafort. I'm not sure that's a fact yet - but there's a lot of reporting about it today.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Democrats 2020 strategy:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

My money is on Bolton being the whistleblower.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The packet had a return address that matched that of the Manhattan office of Giuliani, who later confirmed that he was responsible for their production, telling The New York Times they came from a “professional investigator who works for my company.”
    Everyday that man becomes more and more a snake oil salesman.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    It's not like it didn't take the Republicans 2 months to bring their case against Clinton. Keep your panties on Francis.
    We were constantly learning more and more about Clinton’s misdeeds and trying to get people to not cooperate and shit. So far we have the fake whistleblower was wrong on just about everything and the Democrats’ original claim for impeachment has already been destroyed. What exactly is left to investigate? At this point Democrats are just using this false whistleblower complaint as an excuse to go on a fishing expedition in the hopes of finding something or going to accuse Trump of a coverup. You really should stop being so gullible, leave that for the liberal elites.

Blog Entries

Clinton was charged with lying under oath. "Constantly learning about his misdeeds" LMAO

And they couldn't even convict on that. That is a pretty cut and dried thing to figure out. You want to talk gullible though? You believe every lie Trump and Rudy come up with and spit it back out like a good little boy. Hell, Trump is digging himself deeper every single day because he is so triggered. They need to just let him hang himself. Little snowflake Trump needs a safe space I guess. He is getting bullied! Poor little guy.