Page 140 of 264 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I dabbed a few days ago. Never again.

Pre-made edibles or make your own butter and cook with it?

After a brownie episode a couple years ago, I only go with the pre-made. 10 or 20 milligram. There's a pretty kickass root beer that I like to drink. It comes with a shot glass so you can measure. I usually have some Zoot drops with me also....two drops and a good night is had by all.

Dabs are insane. Crazy how strong the shit has gotten over the years. It's too much most of the time. A pre-rolled 1 gram joint lasts me 2 weeks if I decide to smoke.

Ambassador Taylor, the Democrats' star witness, testified that it was his understanding that the aid wouldn't be released until Ukraine stated they were going to start investigating Burisma/the Bidens, yet Ukraine never did this and the aid was released.

So we're done then right? This whole thing is complete bullshit? Or are we still pretending this is a legit impeachment inquiry?

Quote Originally Posted by gemstonefella View Post
    After a brownie episode a couple years ago, I only go with the pre-made. 10 or 20 milligram. There's a pretty kickass root beer that I like to drink. It comes with a shot glass so you can measure. I usually have some Zoot drops with me also....two drops and a good night is had by all.

Dabs are insane. Crazy how strong the shit has gotten over the years. It's too much most of the time. A pre-rolled 1 gram joint lasts me 2 weeks if I decide to smoke.
    Made some chicken I cooked in THC butter. Fucking delicious. Anything under 300mg is nothing, to me. I got some pre-made drink mix and it was pretty good to take to the gym. Good stuff.

I did a single dab hit and it fucking trashed me. I was laying on the floor for a little while because of how strong it was. I smoke one of those joints a day, lol. Lasts me all day. Look up Tarantula Legs. It's a joint with wax throughout, rolled in kief. Fucking great.
    Last edited by Astray; 11-13-2019 at 09:34 PM.

4. Default

Made some chicken I cooked in THC butter. Fucking delicious. Anything under 300mg is nothing, to me. I got some pre-made drink mix and it was pretty good to take to the gym. Good stuff.

I did a single dab hit and it fucking trashed me. I was laying on the floor for a little while because of how strong it was. I smoke one of those joints a day, lol. Lasts me all day. Look up Tarantula Legs. It's a joint with wax throughout, rolled in kief. Fucking great.
    Damn, I did 100 milligrams once and slept for 2 days...lol. I'll check out the T-Legs, sounds wicked.....you live in a state with legal?

5. Default

I bet you guys are super successful.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Ambassador Taylor, the Democrats' star witness, testified that it was his understanding that the aid wouldn't be released until Ukraine stated they were going to start investigating Burisma/the Bidens, yet Ukraine never did this and the aid was released.

So we're done then right? This whole thing is complete bullshit? Or are we still pretending this is a legit impeachment inquiry?

I don't think Taylor is the star witness, I think the Dems led off with these two because of their reputations. Sondfield will probably be the guy they are hoping sticks to his "remembering" of the QPQ. Aid was released only after it because inevitable the whistleblowers report was going to be released. We do know that Zelensky scheduled a press conference and then canceled it after the aid was released.

Just on day one, will be fun to watch.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

I do pretty well. Fuck, I sell beer for a living. In the last 12 months I've been to Vegas 4 times(super bowl trip was off the fucking chain), Reno twice, Kona, Anchorage, Chicago, NYC, Denver 3 times, San Francisco, Tahoe twice. Headed back to Vegas in a week and just booked San Antonio for the Craft Beer Conference, Anchorage for the Great Alaskan Beer and Barleywine Festival, Kona again for the new Kona Brewing brewery opening, Reno, and Chicago again. Thats just by the end of April. First class flying is the best.

Lots of people would kill to have my gig.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I do well, I'm slated to go on vacation for December.

Quote Originally Posted by gemstonefella View Post
    Damn, I did 100 milligrams once and slept for 2 days...lol. I'll check out the T-Legs, sounds wicked.....you live in a state with legal?
    Legal medically, not legal recreational us.

10. Default

Legal medically, not legal recreational us.
    Crazy living in a state where it's legal. Prices are stupid cheap. Never thought I'd see the day.