Page 165 of 264 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Feelings are facts in 2019, you heartless racist.
    I'm a feelist. Not like Epstein though, who didn't actually kill himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    I'm a feelist. Not like Epstein though, who didn't actually kill himself.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Obama busy firing and prosecuting as many whistleblowers as he can.
    Democrats:

People even think about naming Trump's "whistleblower".
    Democrats: OMG! This is an attack on our Democracy! We must protect the whistleblower with our lives!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Obama busy firing and prosecuting as many whistleblowers as he can.
    Democrats:

People even think about naming Trump's "whistleblower".
    Democrats: OMG! This is an attack on our Democracy! We must protect the whistleblower with our lives!!!!!
    are you referring to anyone other than Chelsea Manning?

5. Default

Dems jumped the shark with Morrison and Volker, especially in prime time. Everyone in America gets to see them get pants'd, live. And we learned earlier that the Lt. Col is the one who leaked to the whistleblower, AND the one who went to the lawyers, AND was already identified internally as a leak risk.

This has been a JUGE day for Trump. Congrats butthurt lib fools, you are getting him re-elected.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    are you referring to anyone other than Chelsea Manning?
    Are you seriously unaware of the multiple whistleblowers Obama fired or had prosecuted during his time in office? Even CNN admitted he prosecuted twice the number of whistleblowers than all previous presidents combined.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-19-2019 at 07:17 PM.

So the one witness today who is Vindman's supervisor had serious concerns with him that he was a leaker and insubordinate, this witness also said he didn't see anything wrong or illegal with the phone call.

And yet another witness said he didn't see any quid pro quo or any bribery or extortion happening.

Are we still pretending this is a legitimate impeachment inquiry or are we finally starting to see the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Dems jumped the shark with Morrison and Volker, especially in prime time. Everyone in America gets to see them get pants'd, live. And we learned earlier that the Lt. Col is the one who leaked to the whistleblower, AND the one who went to the lawyers, AND was already identified internally as a leak risk.

This has been a JUGE day for Trump. Congrats butthurt lib fools, you are getting him re-elected.
    How does that matter? The whistleblower is looking more credible. The Republicans haven't managed to give an actual defense to any of the accusations. Simply attacking witnesses and complaining about the house rules that are being followed and were set by them.

I mean. Unless the defense is they didn't hold the money forever, which is absurd.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So the one witness today who is Vindman's supervisor had serious concerns with him that he was a leaker and insubordinate, this witness also said he didn't see anything wrong or illegal with the phone call.

And yet another witness said he didn't see any quid pro quo or any bribery or extortion happening.

Are we still pretending this is a legitimate impeachment inquiry or are we finally starting to see the truth?
    It's legitimate. I stand by what I see as the major problem and it's not the alleged quid quo pro. It's Giuliani and other private citizens acting on behalf of the government without security clearances.

Admit it. If Hillary did this you'd be screaming
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    How does that matter? The whistleblower is looking more credible. The Republicans haven't managed to give an actual defense to any of the accusations. Simply attacking witnesses and complaining about the house rules that are being followed and were set by them.

I mean. Unless the defense is they didn't hold the money forever, which is absurd.
    Are you even watching this sham? Multiple witnesses have said nothing wrong or illegal even happened. So far it's looking like it's just Vindman whose own supervisor said he had serious concerns with him and his conduct.