Page 131 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Big surprise! Schiff is blocking almost each and every witness the Republicans have asked for. As if you needed more proof this entire "investigation" is complete bullshit. But I'm sure Seran will find some reason to brush this off. Oh, right, he thinks we should all put our complete and total faith into a complete partisan traitor piece of shit such as Schiff because reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Big surprise! Schiff is blocking almost each and every witness the Republicans have asked for. As if you needed more proof this entire "investigation" is complete bullshit. But I'm sure Seran will find some reason to brush this off. Oh, right, he thinks we should all put our complete and total faith into a complete partisan traitor piece of shit such as Schiff because reasons.
    Are you aware of anyone other than Hunter Biden and the anonymous whistleblower that have been sought-after for depositions that were denied? Can you please cite why you think Hunter Biden's testimony is relevant to the impeachment of the President? I truly hope you answer this.

The whistleblower has requested anonymity and so refuses to testify in person. The law protects that right. Should Nunes be able to ignore the law in order to expose the whistleblower to possible retaliation?

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Are you aware of anyone other than Hunter Biden and the anonymous whistleblower that have been sought-after for depositions that were denied?
    Am I aware of any other witnesses that have been denied other than the two most important witnesses into this whole sham of an investigation?

Yes:
    Devon Archer
    Alexandra Chalupa
    Nellie Ohr

And that's just what he has either flat out denied so far or has said he plans to deny.

Can you please cite why you think Hunter Biden's testimony is relevant to the impeachment of the President? I truly hope you answer this.
    Are you fucking serious right now? This whole thing supposedly has to do with Hunter Biden.

Dude, look, I understand you are kept alive on nothing but CNN and MSNBC being injected directly into your veins, but not all of us are so easily fooled.

Prosecutor: Hey this guy embezzled a billion dollars from Jeff Bezos! Think we should call Jeff Bezos to testify?
    Seran: What for?

I can't even believe this is an honest question.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-11-2019 at 06:59 PM.

Am I aware of any other witnesses that have been denied other than the two most important witnesses into this whole sham of an investigation?

Yes:
    Devon Archer
    Alexandra Chalupa
    Nellie Ohr

And that's just what he has either flat out denied so far or has said he plans to deny.

Are you fucking serious right now? This whole thing supposedly has to do with Hunter Biden.

Dude, look, I understand you are kept alive on nothing but CNN and MSNBC being injected directly into your veins, but not all of us are so easily fooled.

Prosecutor: Hey this guy embezzled a billion dollars from Jeff Bezos! Think we should call Jeff Bezos to testify?
    Seran: What for?

I can't even believe this is an honest question.
    No. This whole thing is about the President holding up military assistance to the Ukraine in exchange for announcing they're investigating Hunter Biden and Russian involvement in 2016 election interference. If you're implying Hunter's testimony is required to validate the President's request, I'll point out that the President, nor anyone on the RNC has publically defined relevance. Further, Hunter Biden is not being investigated for impeachment, though it's obvious you and the RNC would like to pretend it is. For that reason, I doubt Mr Archer will be called as their is no relevance.

Nellie Ohr and Alexandra Chalupa also have no relevance, beyond the RNC wishing to make this about anyone but Trump and his alleged misdeeds.

No. This whole thing is about the President holding up military assistance to the Ukraine in exchange for announcing they're investigating Hunter Biden
    Yes exactly. Glad you finally fucking get it.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-11-2019 at 07:22 PM.

6. Default

And your point is what exactly?
    Well, it's not really a point. It's known far and wide, I was just pointing it out.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Yes exactly. Glad you finally fucking get it.
    If your point was to get me to put Hunter Biden in a sentence, congratulations on your achievement. However if your goal was to make everyone think conducting an investigation of Hunter Biden by making him a witness during Trump's impeachment inquiry was relevant, then I'm sorry but most people will see through that bit of misdirection.

If your point was to get me to put Hunter Biden in a sentence, congratulations on your achievement. However if your goal was to make everyone think conducting an investigation of Hunter Biden by making him a witness during Trump's impeachment inquiry was relevant, then I'm sorry but most people will see through that bit of misdirection.
    Just stop already. You don't have to suck Adam Schiff's dick in each and every post you make.

It's really rather simple but I'll explain it to you in detail in the hopes that you might actually get it, although something tells me you already "get it" but don't want to admit it because of the aforementioned dick sucking.

Trump asks Ukraine to tackle corruption, then in a more specific sense mentions Hunter Biden and the whole Burisma fiasco.
    Clearly Trump is referencing the Burisma fiasco as an example of corruption he wants Ukraine to investigate.

Now a normal person, so this excludes you, would say to themselves "Maybe we should ask Hunter Biden some questions to see if maybe Trump had a legitimate reason to ask Ukraine to investigate Burisma, Hunter Biden, and Joe Biden's role in that whole mess."

But a non-normal person, e.g. you and others suffering from TDS, look at this and say "But Biden has already been cleared by...well no one in particular but CNN has told me he's been cleared so no need to investigate that!!!"

See you don't really care about justice or truth seeking, you only care about seeing Trump impeached because you are nothing but a soulless Democratic operative at this point.

Trump asks Ukraine to tackle corruption, then in a more specific sense mentions Hunter Biden and the whole Burisma fiasco.
    Clearly Trump is referencing the Burisma fiasco as an example of corruption he wants Ukraine to investigate.
    This is a major step for you, admitting that Trump asked the Ukrainian President for an investigation into Biden, I'm very proud of you. What I would like you to consider is in Laura Cooper's testimony released today, she reiterated that the Department of Defense already determined that Ukraine has made the necessary steps in reducing "general" corruption and cleared the funding for US equipment to be released. Only that was sidelined by the President. This is the entire argument by House investigators, that President conditioned support on the aforementioned investigations. I get that the RNC and White House are demanding that "Biden" be said as often and loudly as possible to sidetrack impeachment inquiry, but surely you understand that the President cannot require, nor ask other countries to investigate his rivals for political gain?

Now an irrational person, so this excludes you, would say to themselves "Maybe we should ask Hunter Biden some questions to see if maybe Trump had a legitimate reason to ask Ukraine to investigate Burisma, Hunter Biden, and Joe Biden's role in that whole mess."
    I thank you for identifying my chief argument, that substantiating the President's motive isn't on the table, so I fixed your adjective. The President has his own attorney general in his pocket for investigating perceived crimes, only wait, Barr has already denied any involvement in this whole scandal AND the Ukraine has already cleared Hunter Biden. Sooo.. how is this not an exercise in Trump requesting interference into the American electoral system..again?
    Last edited by Seran; 11-11-2019 at 08:26 PM.

This is a major step for you, admitting that Trump asked the Ukrainian President for an investigation into Biden, I'm very proud of you.
    Uh, we've known that from almost day 1 because Trump almost immediately released the transcript. The only thing in question was did Trump threaten to withhold aid until they investigated Burisma or Biden's son, which the transcript shows us no he didn't, also the fact that Ukraine never investigated Burisma or Biden and yet still received the aid also suggests that aid was not withheld until those conditions were met.

The rest of your post is distraction nonsense because you don't want to just address the main point that you asked me to explain to you. That is that it's perfectly reasonable to question Biden, Burisma, or anyone connected to see if Trump had a reason to want them investigated. Because again you aren't interested in truth or justice, you are only interested in blood, just like every other rabid, frothing at the mouth sufferer of TDS.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-11-2019 at 08:53 PM.