Page 249 of 264 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Trump isn't the third president in American history to be impeached for helping his family be successful. Nor for appointing his family to political positions within the government. Trump has been impeached for bribing a foreign power with congressionally approved tax payer funded aid to combat a hostile nation for their and our security so that they would open a sham investigation into the last surviving son of his biggest political opponent in the next election.
    LITERALLY NOTHING you wrote is correct. You don't even know why he was impeached.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 01-20-2020 at 12:15 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Trump isn't the third president in American history to be impeached for helping his family be successful. Nor for appointing his family to political positions within the government. Trump has been impeached for bribing a foreign power with congressionally approved tax payer funded aid to combat a hostile nation for their and our security so that they would open a sham investigation into the last surviving son of his biggest political opponent in the next election.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

True.

He also broke the law by withholding the aid. So there is that too.

Blog Entries

Only you would continue to give money to a crackhead that tells you they are going to use that money for rent.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Backlash is just doing his part to get everyone that's Pro-Life to rethink their stance.
    It's not easy, man. The high road never is.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    When Biden is elected President this year, perhaps Republican's can begin an impeachment investigation.
    1. Biden has the best chance for a democrap victory.

2. Biden has no chance vs Trump and our record high stock market, low taxes, booming economy and record low unemployment.

3. You are a whiney butthurt libtard famous for your massive retardation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    1. Biden has the best chance for a democrap victory.

2. Biden has no chance vs Trump and our record high stock market, low taxes, booming economy and record low unemployment.

3. You are a whiney butthurt libtard famous for your massive retardation.
    And he's a pedo. Which is why they're such big fans of Biden:

Last edited by Methais; 01-20-2020 at 03:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    When Biden is elected President this year, perhaps Republican's can begin an impeachment investigation.
    A part of me wants Biden to become president, simply so we can rummage through the last 12 years of PC Democrats posting about the evils of rich old white men.

I'm also trying to figure out what PR genius decided to use this visually unappealing picture for Bidens campaign adds.

It screams "smoke filled room".
    Last edited by Neveragain; 01-20-2020 at 05:18 PM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984